increasing amount of sperm

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does anyone know any food types, vitamins or liquids which actually increase the amount of sperm ejactualted during orgasm. also, which drinks can make your sperm taste better.
any help would be great.
thanks

shehasafetish

Just Browsing
Media
hey bro. i came to this board to find out the same thing.and after doing a couple of searchs. i came up with. lol. 1200mg of lecithin, 1000 mg l-arginine and 30mg of zink. oatmeal for breakfest, plenty of water. and a protien shake. now that seems a lot to start doing all at once. but i was already doing the oatmeal and shake already. so i just had to start doing the pills. some say you need a month to see a result. i took them for 6 days. and didnt mb for 3 days. and what and improvment. had sex three times on sat nite. the first time i came it was hard to tell. some went in her mouth on her chin and the rest was on her chest. and the second time i came i counted 9 blobs of cum going in her mouth. usually we only have sex one time. and thats it. i couldnt belive how much i came the second time. i would suggest take these supplements.just do a search on volumepills. that where i started.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
an aptly named supplement "horny goat weed" does the trick