Increasing base girth?

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Howdy folks!
I've been jelging semi-seriously for quite a long while now (a couple of years or so, i think). I've gained both length and girth, about 1 inch and 1.2 inches respectively. Problem is my girth increase hasn't been evenly dispensed along my shaft, that is to say, my thickest point is roughly midway along the shaft (aside from the head). What i want to know is how i can increase the girth lower down on my shaft so i can get rid of this "baseball-bat"-shape that my cock has taken or right now.

Also, on a slight side note, how does pumping effect length and girth?
I've heard it's quite efficient in increasing girth, and that it does add some length as well. I've been thinking of getting a pump, but i don't really know that much about them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and i hope some of you experienced guys can help me out!
Yrs truly
-Zorgolio

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Howdy folks!
I've been jelging semi-seriously for quite a long while now (a couple of years or so, i think). I've gained both length and girth, about 1 inch and 1.2 inches respectively. Problem is my girth increase hasn't been evenly dispensed along my shaft, that is to say, my thickest point is roughly midway along the shaft (aside from the head). What i want to know is how i can increase the girth lower down on my shaft so i can get rid of this "baseball-bat"-shape that my cock has taken or right now.

Also, on a slight side note, how does pumping effect length and girth?
I've heard it's quite efficient in increasing girth, and that it does add some length as well. I've been thinking of getting a pump, but i don't really know that much about them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and i hope some of you experienced guys can help me out!
Yrs truly
-Zorgolio

Doing partial squeezes (focusing on the deficient area) and heavy multi-angular stretching or hanging will also build up base girth.

Most pump gains are temporary and caused by a build up of edematous fluid, but some men (see Tigerpumping) have been quite successful at adding size to their penises with pumps. I'd suggest using a pump as a supplement to [but not a substitution for] your enlargement exercises.

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also read that you can also increase the girth at the base of your penis by taking your right thumb and pushing down on the top side of the penis to constrict the the deep vein of the penis, which normally drains the blood. Then kegal real hard and pump blood in, while simultaneously forcing/pushing blood back towards base and watch the base swell. Hold & repeat.

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doing partial squeezes (focusing on the deficient area) and heavy multi-angular stretching or hanging will also build up base girth.

Could you please explain those terms more fully? I'm not sure how to do those things :tongue:.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could you please explain those terms more fully? I'm not sure how to do those things :tongue:.

Here's how you do "The Squeeze": With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis - SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!).

There are stretching exercises described here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html Do them at different angles to stimulate base girth.

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
Here's how you do "The Squeeze": With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis - SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!).

There are stretching exercises described here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html Do them at different angles to stimulate base girth.

I am trying to accomplish the same thing here with regards to my base girth but it was actually exercises like this which caused it to be uneven. By clamping at the base, yes, the rest of the penis becomes engorged but the base never does because of the pressure being exerted on it. I'm not convinced these types of exercises don't cause thinner bases unless i was doing it wrong somehow.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am trying to accomplish the same thing here with regards to my base girth but it was actually exercises like this which caused it to be uneven. By clamping at the base, yes, the rest of the penis becomes engorged but the base never does because of the pressure being exerted on it. I'm not convinced these types of exercises don't cause thinner bases unless i was doing it wrong somehow.

If you do only the jelq for any period of time you'll note imbalances. That's why I included the multi-directional stretches in the basic routine. They'll help develop your penis evenly.