Increasing Ejaculate: The L-Arginine Test

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after about 2 weeks noticed more precum and a harder semi erect cock
after 3 weeks more pre more cum rock hard erection that lasts a while after you cum.... I take 2 grams 3 X a day on empty stomach

JG2

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone,

I'm not an expert and I'm pretty average by this group's standards as far as size, but I wanted to chime in about my experiences with L-Arginine and herbs.

I agree L-Arginine does work...my ejaculate increased by about 40% or so. I already had a massive ejaculate, but it did help.

Zinc: Be very very careful with Zinc. Remember that it is a heavy metal...overdosing on it (which is easy to do) can you make you very sick. I know because I was taking way too much Zinc for my body's needs. You start throwing trace elements out of balance and you'll feel like crap. I almost had to go to the hospital.

A product I swear by also is: Damiana Leaf. You can find it in most health food stores. The leaf is meant to be mixed and brewed as a tea. But, I usually eat the leaves straight (not a great taste but hey). Eating the leaves straight gives me a better result. I notice my staying power dramatically increases eating a good amount of leaves before sex.

I tried Horny Goat Weed, but my body didn't like it. I also tried another herb that made my heart race. The point about safety has been made...just sharing what works for me.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zinc: Be very very careful with Zinc. Remember that it is a heavy metal...overdosing on it (which is easy to do) can you make you very sick. I know because I was taking way too much Zinc for my body's needs. You start throwing trace elements out of balance and you'll feel like crap. I almost had to go to the hospital.

This is a very good point and it cannot be stressed enough! Always follow the instructions on the bottle and/or the advice of your physician. Zinc is very grood for the prostate if taken intelligently. Guys, don't take more then the suggested dosage to get more jizz, it might end up costing you.

RAGONEJOE2000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Guys,
I Did Some Research And Im Starting To Take L-arg And Another Suplements With This:
Zinc
Vitamin E
Pigeum

Any Comments?

I Wanna Start Shooting Loads Of Cum And Across The Room Distances And I Think This Will Help.

Did Someone Know A Technique To The Further Shooting?

Thanks

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
after about 2 weeks noticed more precum and a harder semi erect cock
after 3 weeks more pre more cum rock hard erection that lasts a while after you cum.... I take 2 grams 3 X a day on empty stomach

You take a total of 6 grams a day (sounds like a lot!!!!)? or 2 grams divided into three takes during the day? Thanks.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Damiana is considered a very mild aphrodisiac. The Paravol is available at GNC. Or you can bu it direct from their website Paravol Official Website: Male Orgasm Intensifier

I shy away from these multi herb combinations. Companies tend to shove everything that even remotely rumored to have any affect at all and then include it. I would Google the ingredients, one at a time, and check out the discussion groups. On a personal note, I have taken Trib, Horny Goat Weed, Sativa, etc. Trib will make you nervous, horny, flushed, etc., and some say even needs to be "cycled." Same with the weed. Both can accomplish what you are looking for however, in my experienced opinion, each of the ingredients in this may have their advantages but only work in the short term. They are really not for use each and every day forever. Eventually, your own genes will take over and produce what you always have. Besides, you have to also take into consideration the "placebo" effect that also will eventually go away.

Arginine really has nothing in it that will increase your semen, only make your erection harder, possibly making you lengthen your "session" thereby increasing your cum. I doubt a few grams each day is detrimental. It will increase your nighttime erections and keep you awake! Zinc has been known for years to do the same thing, it is the prime ingredient in Oysters, widely known as an aphrodesiac. Swedish Flower Pollen *may* increase your cum and it is used in Europe to decrease the symptoms of enlarged prostate but I believe it is also a diaretic, it increases urination and may therefore, dehydrate you if you don't replenish fluids.

Speaking of which, lots of men swear that drinking water increases their cum. If anything, having to pee when you start to cum, may make you bear down harder with your PC muscle, therefore prolonging your orgasm and amount of cum before you shoot. Otherwise, I fail to see how drinking more water can biologically increase your cum.

Don't be in such a big hurry to shoot off your load or as often as possible. Take time to feel what is happening in your body, prostate, balls and cock. Stop and start several times before shooting your load. Do your PC muscle crunches when you are waiting for the red light to turn green and while you are sitting. All of this will make you a better lover too!

Finally, when you get ready to cum, squeeze. Unless you are 100% hard-wired to dribble, you will shoot.:smile:

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys,
I Did Some Research And Im Starting To Take L-arg And Another Suplements With This:
Zinc
Vitamin E
Pigeum

Any Comments?

I Wanna Start Shooting Loads Of Cum And Across The Room Distances And I Think This Will Help.

Did Someone Know A Technique To The Further Shooting?

Thanks

It's supposed to be better not to consume anything that has calcium in it at the same time you're taking the zinc, because calcium will interfere with the absorption of the zinc. But it is advisable to take some vitamin B6 with the zinc because that will increase the absorption. 25 mg. of zinc a day is a typical dosage.

Vitamin E has a blood thinning effect because it interferes with the activity of vitamin K. Vitamin E is typically sold in 400 unit capsules. That's an excessive dose. Many health care professionals recommend not taking more than 200 units per day. You can find lower dose capsules if you look for them.

Pigeum bark is for reducing or preventing benign prostate enlargement. It doesn't really have any reputation as something that increases cum volume or enhances sex.

Building up your pc muscle with kegel exercises can help you with shooting distance.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Started taking L-arg and zinc a week and a half ago. I probably forget one out of three days.

My partner has noticed larger amounts of cum. Just had sex with my partner. I bottomed and when I came, my first shot hit the headboard, the second my shoulder, the third my chest, and the rest on my stomach. We were laughing like crazy. I couldn't do this when I was 16 years old. I can't beleive it myself!!! I guess it is working for me.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just completed my own three month long experiment that I began this past April. Following are the results.
L-arginine HCL. I took this amino acid every day for a one month period starting in April dosed at 3000 mg a day. Results. Only a slight increase in ejaculate. Side effects often were an upset stomach and gas.
In May I started taking a product available at GNC called Roplex . Its main ingredients are Sweedish flower pollen (Cernitin) and saw palmetto. I took the directed one capsule per day. Results after two weeks were a much increased load with an increased amount of ejaculatory contractions and force. I was shooting further and recovery time for the next round was reduced.
The third product I started taking in June is called Paravol made by Palo Alto Labs also available st GNC. It is consists of various botanicals and also includes l-arginine. The results after two weeks at the reccomended dosage of two caps per day was spectacular. My already large load was even larger. My load shot out at least another foot further compared to my usual 3-4 foot volleys, but the actual contractions increased from the usual 6 to 7 to around 10-12 in number.
My vote definitely goes to the Paravol.
I decided to try Paravol.... WOW Fucking incredible orgasm and yes loads of precum and cum def thumbs up on this and you only have to take 2 a day and no side effects...

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bottomed and the sex was incredible. When I came I could feel my prostate throb and BF said It had a tight grip on his cock made him cum instantly when I did. That was the second time I came that day.. Def recomend this to anyone looking to increase their orgasms and jizz

abcd1

Just Browsing
Media
i was wondering if anyone who has been trying arginine has been "cycling" it. do you think it is possible to build up some kind of immunity to it if you take it too long, or should you have the same effects all the time as long as you take it consistently? thanks

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
i was wondering if anyone who has been trying arginine has been "cycling" it. do you think it is possible to build up some kind of immunity to it if you take it too long, or should you have the same effects all the time as long as you take it consistently? thanks
I don't think you need to cycle arginine, it is an amino acid found commonly in dairy products. No, I don't think it stops working. But if you have to go above what is recommended on the bottle, you may want to tell your doc.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always good to tell your doctor about all the over the counter medications and herbal medications that you are taking. Unfortunately, many times, they won't be able to give you too much advice (unless there is an obvious bad interaction), because many of these supplements have not been researched well and there is no good answer about dosage or efficacy.

To check for safety and interactions, I would recommend looking at the Linus Pauling Institute website. They are relatively unbiased and comprehensive. Here's their write up for zinc:
Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University
In a nutshell, the main thing to look out for is Copper deficiency if you take lots of zinc (>50 mg daily for weeks). The most total zinc you should consume per day is 40 mg; assuming you get 10-15 mg from diet, that leaves about 25 mg max daily that you should use in supplement form.