Increasing flaccid size??

tokay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm perfectly normal size when hard, about 6"' but soft I'm very small lengthwise and girth wise. It's embarassing; and actually uncomfortable--my penis can easily shrink back into itself when wearing anything nor very loose. Wish I had a bigger soft package.

I once tried a jes-extender, but it was pretty uncomfortable and didn't stay on very well--and I thought it was difficult to figure out how to use. Has anyone had success with other stretching devices? I'd prefer one I could use while around the house, rather than being tied down to having to sit and use it.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, flaccid size has nothing (read: absolutely nothing) to do with hard size. so don't worry about yer flaccid size. besides, flaccid size is always changing based on body temp, air temp, and a variety of other facyors

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most you can really do is stretches and maybe some hanging to help with the flaccid size. It's somewhat of a concern of mine too since I am a grower not a shower ;)

Increasing flaccid takes a lot of dedication and time. I have increased it maybe 1/4in in a few months. But granted my routine has gaps in it because of work and family etc...

-D1-

B_jammin_j

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if it had anything to do with it or not, but...

In a previous post, I mentioned freeballing for the first time just last week. I did notice that my flaccid size looked somewhat larger than normal at the end of the day. Maybe it's good to "let it all hang out?" :rolleyes: