Increasing Head Size?

KT9

Experimental Member
Media
first post - away we go.... lol

has anyone seen anything about reliable methods to increase head size??

i'm happy where i am in over all size, but the head of my cock is only about the same size as the shaft.

i've seen pics of big mushroom heads, and well, i think they look great - and i think they'd feel pretty great for the ladies too...

thanks for any ideas...

Reactions: 1119457

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are many men who claim that cock head pumping has increased their size. I couldn't say for sure, but the pump and cylinder manufacturers do produce small tubes designed for head pumping. Done correctly and with patience, it couldn't hurt. :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Done often enough, for long enough, with the proper pressure, pumping can produce limited permanent increases for some men. But it is a long and arduous process. And I still don't have any idea about just expanding the cock head.

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 4 2005, 10:28 PM
There are many men who claim that cock head pumping has increased their size. I couldn't say for sure, but the pump and cylinder manufacturers do produce small tubes designed for head pumping. Done correctly and with patience, it couldn't hurt. :D
[post=326709]Quoted post[/post]​

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 4 2005, 10:28 PM
[post=326709]Quoted post[/post]​

"Done correctly" is the key word there man! I had a patient several years ago who was into some serious pumping and saw for myself what can happen if done incorrectly. Too much pressure or prolonged use can cause several problems. The corpa cavernosa is the spongy tissue inside the shaft of the penis that fills with blood to cause an erection. Pumping stretches these tissues and causes tiny ruptures to occure. These ruptures heal and creat scar tissue which is what causes the "limited" permanant increase in size. This is the best you can get IF DONE CORRECTLY.

Done incorrectly these tiny ruptures become much larger and can cause the penis to become deformed and eventually cause impotence. That patient I was refering to was impotent. He was unable to achieve erection of any kind and his penis was shaped rather like a lopsided peanut and this was several years after his repeted injuries to his penis. Other cases that I have heard of but not seen include such things as a bent or twisted penis and painful erections.

Please if anyone decides to get into pumping research the correct methods. It is a safe procedure when done correctly but I know guys get carried away in the heat of the moment when their lost in penis bliss but is it worth damaging something as valuable as your penis over?

jimmy

KT9

Experimental Member
Media
I've read too many scary things about pumping.

was thinking i'd read of some jelqing techniques specifically designed for head enlargement, but can't find them again.

any help there would be appreciated.

thanks

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always had a difficult time getting an accurate measurement of my penis head. I've been jelqing fairly regularly for 17 months and there's no question that the veins in my penis are much more defined and enlarged than they were before PE. Whereas pumping produces a more temporary enlargement, jelqing produces a permanently larger and heavier flaccid, since the larger veins tend to keep more blood there. I don't advise anyone beginning a jelqing routine unless dedicated and well-disciplined to the max, however.

Jelqing and the pumping device for head enlargement used in conjunction seem the way to go to me, KT9. Let us know what you decide and accomplish.

Luke

bike2swim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Regarding pumpint in general and making your head bigger in particular:
1) consult www.thunder'splace.com and you will be in touch with many guys doing that.
2) I have been working on making my head bigger by pumping for 5 years and am very pleased with the results. The trick is to use a head tube sold by several different stores on line. The shaft should just be a little bigger than your shaft, so that you fill it soon while pumping. The head can then expand. I pump only between 5 lbs and 3 lbs and have been able to avoid all injuries at the pressure.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bike2swim@Jul 11 2005, 07:19 PM
Regarding pumpint in general and making your head bigger in particular:
1) consult www.thunder'splace.com and you will be in touch with many guys doing that.
2) I have been working on making my head bigger by pumping for 5 years and am very pleased with the results. The trick is to use a head tube sold by several different stores on line. The shaft should just be a little bigger than your shaft, so that you fill it soon while pumping. The head can then expand. I pump only between 5 lbs and 3 lbs and have been able to avoid all injuries at the pressure.
[post=328307]Quoted post[/post]​
You give excellent advice, bike2swim, expecially pertaining to the 'trick' re. size of tubes. Tube shaft size just a little bigger than the cock shaft, causes the pumping pressure to concentrate on the head, which has the large bulb part for expansion. I wonder, however, about the shaft cells, in addition to the other layer of skin, being pulled up into the bulb for the head expansion. Does this happen for you? I realize that pumping for additional length requires closer fitting and longer cylindars, whereas for girth the wider cylindars are necessary. Thanks.

Luke

bike2swim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Luke,
You are right about pumping pulling the cock out for length. I can thus pump to my maximum length (6 3/4). I do usually after hanging 8 lbs for an hour. But I know that some guys just go crazy pumping for girth and use tubes far to big for them. What they acheive is temporary and can they can end up with injury. I believe that my cock head gains are permanent because I have gone w/o pumping for several months and seen no decrease. I think I got my head tube from www.northwestpump.com

Reactions: 1119457