Increasing LPSG Activity

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Martin van Burden, Feb 1, 2004.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Okay, folks, here's a confession. I hardly bother stopping by the LPSG anymore. Before you all start holding up torches, there are several reasons for it. Graduate school, as always, keeps me busy so I have little time for recreational Web surfing, let along trips here. As the head in Administrative Issues, I get the occasional problem-with-registration e-mail and I just cut-and-paste what I have already written there. But in all honesty, the LPSG, in my opinion, isn't very lively.

It's cool. I mean, I'm sure we'll have topics to talk about with time. My question is, does anyone have any bright ideas to boost and/or invigorate the current membership?

Should we start up regular chat sessions on Yahoo or in some other medium?

Should we meet up on various gaming and diversion sites with LPSG handles? (You know, so we can identify our big dick buddy or appreciator during a round of Internet Scrabble or something.)

Dare I envision an LPSG-type blog in which many members can keep a running tally of their big dick experiences?

Don't mind me, just brainstorming...

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: Dee,

The other Kentuckian here, I know that I do not post much, do to the fact that if you just mistype a word or something like that, there are few in here that will jump all over that and make the poster feel like they have to be perfect to post here.

Just my thoughts
    Prep

3. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: Just ignore those posters or better yet put in a buzzer sound and note 10 point deduction for pointless (so to speak) flaming.

Maybe write the White House and have George choke on another pretezel. That ought to stir things up.

Dee, your ideas are probably good. I don't actually hit any other sites to interact. But another way would be for the owner, if he has time, to p.r. this site. But that costs money.

To a certain extent this site is self limiting by it's very nature. So unless you dilute the content someway like maybe women with big breasts or men with big toes, etc. I'm not sure what might widen the site to get people in here. Not sure if I want to find out more information about big toes and their problems but it's just a suggestion.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Velcro_Avenger: [quote author=prepky link=board=99;num=1075625228;start=0#1 date=02/01/04 at 05:17:52] I know that I do not post much, do to the fact that if you just mistype a word or something like that, there are  few in here that will jump all over that and make the poster feel like they have to be perfect to post here.[/quote]

Yes, there are a few such people here, and DeeBlackthorne is one of them. He slammed me about my bad spelling and grammar on my very first post. That is one reason I don't post here much. And it wasn't the first time he complained about someone's spelling. If there are spelling/grammar police at LPSG, Dee's one of them.  

5. Imported

Gold Member

tsctsc: Hey Dee,
    Having a blog or even a section here dedicated to real life experiences would be cool. There is a high interest level, as you can see with the responses to your relating big blasts,etc.
    Since it is not so much 'support' as it is voyeurism, maybe a seperate site would be better. Chat would be okay too. The yahoo lpsg chat/photo site seems deserted.

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

[quote author=Velcro_Avenger link=board=99;num=1075625228;start=0#3 date=02/01/04 at 22:03:05]Yes, there are a few such people here, and DeeBlackthorne is one of them. He slammed me about my bad spelling and grammar on my very first post...[/quote]

Oh, come on.  It's February 2004 and you're still upset about that.  It was just a joke that you and a few others took way too seriously.  But that's okay.  My sense of humor can get a little painful at times and people are a little more sensitive than I realize, but be assured that if I really didn't like you or what you have to say, I would have said something much, much worse.  Believe me.

But hey!  TscTsc, I like that idea.  An LPSG blog?  Hmmm, it has its possibilities.  If we can make it a "public" blog, it's something anyone should feel free to sign up and post something to -- spellchecking not necessary.  If we had a particularly awesome sexual encounter or a fantasy that we need to scrawl down right away, that's as good a place as any to put it.  But... on the other hand... would we take away from discussions to be had here?  

(Come to think of it, unless posters ask a question or solicit some feedback on sexual behaviors and what not, you don't get too many replies.  Is that right?)

...oh well.  I'll keep on thinking too.  This is good.  Most of us seem pretty interested in "revitalizing" our membership.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Oh, say, did you read my story?

Draft saved Draft deleted