Increasing sex drive

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is one herbal supplement - muira puama - that I've found to be safe and effective in increasing my overall level of hornyness. The brand that I buy is Solaray.

I've tried tribulus and horny goat weed, and didn't notice much effect.

Both yohimbe and mucuna pruriens can raise blood pressure to extreme levels.

As with presription and otc drugs, the responses, both good and bad, to herbal products varies from one person to the next.

The only thing you can do is to experiment cautiously. It's better to avoid combination of ingredients herbal products until you know how the individual ingredients affect you.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I use NO Xplode...(Nitric Oxide-Help blood circulation), L-Arginine....(Helps your body release natural NO2). Good diet and exercise...Its easier to pull a rope than push one. I have increased stamina and erection time.

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can find tribulus and muira puama at your local gnc or any other vitamin/ health food store... I also found muira puama at wal mart...

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
where do you buy tribulus or muira puama at?

In addition to health food stores, there are an endless number of online retailers selling every herbal supplement imaginable. Do a Google search and you will find plenty.

I buy Solaray brand muira puama capsules at a health food store. I've taken a full capsule a few times, but it can be too much of a good thing. So I usually take about 1/3 of a capsule, every two or three days. It seems to have a lingering effect that lasts more than one day.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
I tried tribulus a few years ago...didnt notice any sex drive changes, but had huge problems with acne, esp in the neck area. Horny goat weed works well and will noticeably increase precum. L-Arginine helps with eractions, but take with L-Lysine as L-Arg can cause cold sores.