Increasing thickness - any experience?

junk792: Hi,

I'm more interested in increasing my thickness (currently 5.25" around) than length. Does anybody have experience doing this? What were your methods - and what were your results?

Thanks!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I've yet to believe ALL I read about regarding great increases in girth from PE...ANY form of PE that it is. Typically, gains of 1/2" to a full one inch over a long period of time are more reasonable.

Of all the various PE methods "out there" only two are really "promising" for improving girth: Vacuum pumping and jelq.

Go easy on the pumping. Don't make it your number one method. Use it sparingly and ONLY with "low pressure" approaches. Twice, three times a week with twenty minute sessions are probably sufficient.

Focus more instead on basic jelq techniques. Some erroneously refer to jelq as mere "jacking off".
It's really more than that. While it might appear to be just plain ole "stroking", if done properly, jelq improves circulation within the penis and filling the inner chambers with more blood is what creates gains, anyway. "Permanent" gains finally settle in, VERY subtly.

Always use "warm-up" techniques before and after jelq.
Blood flow is imperative to the success. 20 minute jelq sessions daily for a few days, then skipping a day for rest, is the preferred approach. Your penis should be "bloated" , "puffy", and (slightly) sore from your jelq workout but not overly so. Red skin "blotching" is common and not serious. But, avoid bruising! And stop immediately should you experience extreme swelling in veins or have undue pain afterwards for jelq. Jelq should basically be pleasurable, perhaps a bit tiring at worst. Don't wear yourself or your penis out with this!
You don't have to. Repeated jelq over a long period of time WILL bring some results. Be patient.

There are several threads in this LPSG section regarding jelq and of course, there's always:

www.thundersplace.com

Caution: Avoid "advanced" jelq techniques....they are
risky and even dangerous. STAY WITH SIMPLE, BASIC JELQ. Believe it or not, basic jelq WILL bring results.

"Power Jelq" is a device which can be ordered and saves the manual "hand work". I bought this device but reverted back to hand jelq...more control and better ability to focus on certain techniques I desired to apply.
With power jelq, one is somewhat restricted to only one basic pattern of exercising. I grew bored with it and was NOT that impressed with it, (compared to hand jelq.)

Results vary from man to man. Others have done better than I, perhaps. I have added just under one additional inch in girth over about three years of PE.
But then, I did NOT focus on just girth alone, but length as well, using a variety of PE methods. It's best to focus on one area of improvement at a time. If one desires length AND girth gains, aim for length FIRST, then the girth. That seems to be the "natural progression" in PE and it's even the "approach" followed in enlargement surgery. Interestingly in both natural PE methods and surgery, the much sought-after improved (erect) length qualities "develop" over a long period of time from the other improvements going on deep within the penis itself. --Simply amazing!

junk792: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=pe;num=1073190997;start=0#1 date=01/05/04 at 21:33:09]Typically, gains of 1/2" to a full one inch over a long period of time are more reasonable.[/quote]
I'd be pretty happy with an extra inch in girth. Don't want to go too thick either, 6-6.5" seems good to me.

Of all the various PE methods "out there" only two are really "promising" for improving girth: Vacuum pumping and jelq.

I've tried doing some jelqing, but my hands got tired pretty fast so I couldn't keep doing it for extended periods of time. Plus, I tended to get too erect - if I'm not mistaken, a partial erection is better than a full erection for jelqing.

MustBeDreaming: Ive increased and inch and a quarter over the last year in girth. So now my total girth has increased an inch and a half. Cant gain much on lenght though, might have to hang. But you will not, will not gain girth on normal jelqing alone. I'd tell you what I did, but its too dangerous for newbies. Ive set myself back a month at a time before from over doing it and not giving myself enough rest days.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=MustBeDreaming link=board=pe;num=1073190997;start=0#3 date=01/06/04 at 22:19:28]I'd tell you what I did, but its too dangerous for newbies.[/quote]

I know but I won't tell you is pretty much a wasted post isn't it, MBD?

It's fits neatly into the kind of thing that 'Robert' is railing about all the time.

MustBeDreaming: [quote author=Pecker link=board=pe;num=1073190997;start=0#4 date=01/07/04 at 10:52:31]

I know but I won't tell you is pretty much a wasted post isn't it, MBD?

It's fits neatly into the kind of thing that 'Robert' is railing about all the time.
[/quote]

Pecker, it wasnt a waste of post, and I rarely post here. The question was if had experience in gaining girth. Yes I did, that should be incouraging to those that really want to gain girth. I'm an example of someone that did. Yes, I could of left out saying I wont post what I did to gain it, but if I didn't, someone would have asked.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
There's a correct way (safe) and an incorrect (DANGEROUS!) way to perform jelq.

Basic, simple (safe) jelq involves stroking ("milking" ) the penis while semi-erect. Over a long duration of time faithfully doing several different jelq procedures, results will come.....(howbeit, results DO vary, man to man)
There's no rhyme or reason "why" there are differences in getting results. That's just the way it is.

Advance jelq procedures are dangerous. They most certainly are NOT for beginners and even experienced "jelq-ers" (sp?) MUST be careful. So, I think MBD is correct in holding off details about "what he did". ;)

I will tell you what I know, though. Advanced jelq procedures are especially risky because they focus on specific "regions" of the penis shaft and glans. We're talking here about certain (learned/taught) methods of squeezing, limiting, and curtailing blood flow for brief periods---really forcing blood into certain regions of the shaft and causing EXTREME swelling. --Sounds dangerous, now, doesn't it?

What happens (quickly and by surprise to many even experience jelq-ers) is that blood vessels burst, edemas occur (watery, pus-like bubbles beneath the skin) and other plain-scary results happen which take WEEKS to get over. Also too, advanced jelq DOES often instruct exercises with an ERECT penis being vigorously stroked. This too, is R I S K Y business for both the novice and even the experience jelq-er. Injuries DO occur! An erect penis should NOT be the subject of a jelq procedure, typically. Only semi-erect.

BTW---as one learns jelq, the instances of "getting hard" while exercising will diminish over time, once the "system" realizes a DIFFERENT kind of activity is underway--where erection is NOT being called for! ;)

Hope this clarifies things here just a bit.

serj: Hey without having to worry about what is the dangerous way and what is the safe way of increasing size why don't you try herbal supplements. Typically with herbal supplements the girth starts to increase before the length so you can take it up to the point when the length starts to increase. I would say the average increase in girth before the length starts to increase is anywhere between 1/2 to 3/4 inches. There are quite a few choises for herbal supplements, but from my experience VigRX seems to work the best.