Increasing your load

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm new here, so I haven't gone through all the threads.

What can be done about increasing how much cum I shoot and the distance?

Thanks!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exercise
eat right
drink water
and STOP BEATIN OFF 5 TIMES A DAY! lol

honestly thought, when active, and in shape, you shoot way more cum, and much stronger shots, so true... and of course stay hydrated. the body needs water to function
and of course the old "edging" works too... but tha doesnt really count..
and actually ive been told by a doctor, that "edging" or "going and stopping before climax" as he said to me.. can cause prostate problems if done TOO MUCH..i would edge for hours with my ex, all the time, everytime, she loved when it exploded, sometimes i would take it too far, a few times is fine, but when you are goin till u are about to cum, then stopping, over and over and over in one session, its not healthyand a dr will tell u that
i went to see him after my equipment just nto feelin "right"... felt like i was straining a bit too pee, and sometimes not emptying, they ruled out prostate cancer and enlarged prostate, and said it was most likely "prostritus" after he aasked me about if i edged all the time or not, said it was not good to do TOO MUCH, i was edging like 1-3 times a day, 7 days a week, for hours while havin sex, not healthy at all! sometimes i blow bigger loads when i cum in 3 mins , rather than 3 hours

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hmm...well i do all of those except enough water. i love to edge though, cause when i cum, i'm spent! i just need to go lie down or something. :) the longer it lasts the better

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep edging is great... but like all good things should be enjoyed in moderation, honestly! coming from someone whos been there, trust me!! you can strain your prostate , and it is not pleasant at all!!!!

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whenever I work out and focus on my protein intake, it gives me massive loads. Also, holding out a few days will do it. That's only common sense. And I've never been one to shoot across the room. My loads always to heavy. I also heard that juices can give it a sweet taste. I'm not into tasting it. So that doesn't concern me too much.

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
do a search there are tons of topics about this. edging definitely helps. though i have only done it a few times one way (if you have self control) is jerk off / edge throughout the day, bring yourself close but dont cum. do this a couple times and stop. a few hours later do the same thing. repeat throughout the day and eventually when you blow you will have a bigger load. of course you are basically blueballsing yourself all day so its probably better to just deal with your small load

D

deleted15807

Don't cum for two weeks. The load will be voluminous.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Even though it doesn't increase the size of your load, I can definitely tell you that eating pineapples makes your cum taste like sugar for about three days afterwards.

Pure.

Sugar.