Incredible academic study of the penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Multipass, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Multipass

Multipass New Member

This is a must read for those interested in evolutionary psychology, or the adaptive purposes of our glans, foreskin, size, and uses of our penises. The title of the article is "Semen Displacement as a Sperm Competition Strategy in Humans"

This is part of what I study at school, and I'd love to hear your opinions on it. If this has been posted already, my bad.

http://www.epjournal.net/filestore/ep021223.pdf

(You need Adobe Acrobat to read this, it's free to download... I think)

2. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

This is part of what I study at school, and I'd love to hear your opinions on it. If this has been posted already, my bad.

Hi, ok this is my feedback. It was almost interesting, but not interesting enough for me to get into a long discussion about it. For what it is worth these are my notes.

The article veers from stating the obvious simply, to stating the obvious with excessive verbosity. To me it reads like a literature review with too much hypothesising, and too little quantitative research to justify the excercise. Where quoted quantitative research is presented, the samples are, in my view, too small to be useful, except for more hypothesising. Some of the "possibilities" seemed to be based on almost anecdotal evidence. Fundamentally, given that it only takes one sperm to fertilise an egg, I feel that much of the musing is hard to justify.

I'm glad I read it though! And a genuine thank you for sharing. I'll try and drop some of it in to conversations during staff drinks this week.:wink:

3. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I don't know. I posted a couple days ago on the womens forum the idea of women having multiple consensual partners via orgies/swapping and on this site, one with women I think most in tune with their raw sexuality, meaning in plain wanting to be fucked by the biggest cocks, most were not that comfortable with group sex, which this theory basically requires. Most women want to pair bond, and unless there was a lot of gang raping going on what happened to all those orgy loving hotties?

I mean if the females here, who are dead honest about their physical needs, primarily craving well endowed studs, aren't telling the truth and in fact really are biologically driven to fuck lots of men, then who can you trust? LOL.

Lets face it, i thnk its been reported that 68% of women want a big cocked partner. the others i think lie. But they want that guy all to themselves. And they want to keep themselves for him.

also the idea that big cocks trigger orgasms easier and thus render the fertile female groggy for enough time to get that womb saturated in cum isn't all that inasmuch as a lot of women don't cum from fucking, not matter how big the tool.

Lets face it, women want big. the biggest diamond, the biggest hair, the biggest bank account, and while you are at it the man with the biggest cock. Problem is they want it also tied to the guy with the biggest heart. LOL.

Draft saved Draft deleted