Incredible jerk off orgasm with flaccid cock

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have mentioned this to other guys who have also rarely experienced this very unusual orgasm that convulses parts of the body totally untouched by regular orgasms. You have to have a fairly sensitive cockhead to jerk off a flaccid cock fast enough to reach orgasm before it gains the upper hand and stiffens on you. Think of anything at all to keep your mind off of your impending erection and pump like shit something like a fucking rabbit. When while still soft and just above to cum, probe the index finger deep into base of your pee channel to cut off the ejaculation for about 5 seconds or so then let it rip. There will be a rush of cum but absolutely no orgasm at all for about 3-5 seconds then suddenly your whole body will be grabbed in a feeling like nothing you have ever experienced, a wave of pleasure that washes over the whole body. It is not exactly better than a regular orgasm, but totally different and gorgeous feeling. I never could do the "stop the cum" action when masturbating my erect cock, so apparently it only works on a marshmallow cock.

thebigfelly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm nah think id get hard too fast to do it that and my finger wouldnt fit even in my flacid dik

tho what i can recomend is if the next time ur needing a crap,shit,jobby whatever u wana call it...go to the bathroom sit like u normaly would as if to take a dump, and start jerkin off or wankin, while sitin down , when hard u have to focus and concentrate at this bit start squeezing ur dump out. but not fully just squeeze. ul feel the blood squeez into ur cock and veins pop up , keep whackin away and try timing it that just before u cum like 20 seconds start squeezing that dump out at the same time so it comes out the same time as u blow ur load, its the equivalent to pressing on male gspot without sticking a finger up ur ass, and its a constant pressure, takes a bit of focus tho cause ur not used to it but it is great,

anyone who trys it let me know how u get on ,

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get the same exact feeling when I stop strokin' just prior to orgasm and then when it starts by itself start jerkin' again.

It leaves me feeling empty inside, but while it lasts, its absolutely... orgasmic, for the lack of a better term.

Lets call it the MystiGasm™

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm the same way, my dick is usually hard seconds after considering the possibility of attention... I don't have to convince it ;)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I'm the same way, my dick is usually hard seconds after considering the possibility of attention... I don't have to convince it ;)

As I said it was a very rare experience and only happened the first time by accident when there was a power outtage in building where I was jerking off; the erection disappeared immediately and I being the veteran jerker, I just kept jerking like fury so I could get my rocks off and leave the building. It was then that I experienced this most bizarre and incredible orgasm and afterwards 3 or 4 times I was able to completely clear my mind of any sexual thoughts and jerk like a mink on my flaccid cock and achieve this event again. As one respondent said, it probably can be achieved by other "abnormal" jerking techniques.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I remember having experienced an orgasm with nearly no erection, but that was non volountary: like others here, I have to confess that my penis has always the upper hand.

Pressing certain zones in order to delay orgasm/ejaculation can be fun, I tried it many times: I read that pressing the perineus is a tech Rocco Siffredi uses to last longer ;-)