Incredible Mind Blowing Lover

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
One word: enthusiasm.

If she's really engaged, it makes me even more engaged. That enthusiasm feeds further excitement.

It's also sexy when girls know what they want, and they tell you.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One girls who stands out, was a girl I use to work with.

We had some great sex! She knew what guys wanted sexually from a woman. Honstly she could make me really stupid.

She teased and flirted a lot, building me up all day, until I got her home and then she would fuck me real hard. Not making love bull-shit. Her on top, going off. She do strip teases and talk dirty to me while jerking me off. She just knew how to turn me on with her body visually.

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hungered for a hard deep fucking (nympho) and needed to swallow every time ... would jump me anywhere anytime at the slightest hint ... bent over the hood of a car in a dark parking lot and blew me while I was driving ...

Basically, the horniest and hottest woman I've ever known. Had a great body to boot.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one woman i would remember.. the only one who made me cum from oral... she love to eat the cum afterward.. so she was awesome. 2 girls actually trried the cum adn the other ones reject it... some dont even want to try it... so thats a turn off.... if you squirt and you want me to try I would... when you said NO in any sexual activity is a turn off to the other person.. if they want to fuck in a tree , then fuck in a damn tree ( I just said that cuz I want to do it.) I have done it in the Interstate :) and some other crazy stuff.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
one lady in particular fits this bill,an hawaiian american lady i was involved with in the 80s.she could go all night ,loved putting cocaine on my cock head to prolong the sex,damned watta lover!she was 37 i was 21,she never dated anyone her age or older,the reason being...i honestly believe she woulda given them a heart attack!:eek: for the longest after we parted ways,whenever i saw a bottle of hawaiian tropic i damned near popped a woody.

roiett

1st Like
Media
From my point of view, it's entirely about a woman's confidence and attitude...both in and out of bed. If she dresses in ways that flatter her figure, regardless of her shape and size, and looks a man in the eyes. A woman who's not afraid to talk about her desires with a man. If a woman assumes that a man should automatically know how to arouse her, she may be repeatedly disappointed. Women should recognize that men can and will have sex quickly and agressively if you play along with that. She can help to slow things down by teasing, touching and massaging her man, passionately kissing and licking all parts of his body, hands, neck, nipples, thighs, ass. Once things get hotter, respond to his touches, don't hold back. When he licks your pussy, run your fingers through his hair and pull him into you with confidence. Don't be afraid of pushing new things on him, 69, standing up, licking his balls for 10 straight minutes, use a little lube on his cock with your hands, tickle his ass while you're at it. When he cums, kiss him deeply and stare into his eyes and don't let him pull away. When he pulls out, show gentle passion for the mess the two of you have made, massage his softening cock, enjoy the mess.
...attitude and passion my dear.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one woman i would remember.. the only one who made me cum from oral... she love to eat the cum afterward.. so she was awesome. 2 girls actually trried the cum adn the other ones reject it... some dont even want to try it... so thats a turn off.... if you squirt and you want me to try I would... when you said NO in any sexual activity is a turn off to the other person.. if they want to fuck in a tree , then fuck in a damn tree ( I just said that cuz I want to do it.) I have done it in the Interstate :) and some other crazy stuff.

Do you honestly believe that a person should do something sexually which they find repulsive or belittling to them? If I was repeatedly asked to do DP or some other kind of threesome and my answer is NO, then I'm outa there because my wishes are not being respected. Why should anyone do something they find unacceptable for them just to appease another? I'm pretty much open to a lot of things...but when I'm firm on something I expect to be listened to... That doesn't make me a forgettable lover, in my opinion...it makes me a woman and not a door mat. As far as fucking in a tree...sounds fun!:smile:

twotimes

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me playfulness and enthusiasm are the most important things. A great lover has to be totally open with me about what she wants and what she likes. She needs to treat our sex as a fun adventure.

I can get into almost anything if the girl I'm with wants it because making sex good for them makes it good for me. I expect the same in return, for example if they balk at something like a little cum play or whatever we won't be compatible. That doesn't mean that they won't be a wonderful lover to someone else, just that they won't click with me in bed.

A great lover to me is confident and uninhibited. They're not afraid to try something on their own initiative even if it might not work out perfectly (usually this means they have a whole bag of awesome tricks because they've experimented and practiced a whole lot :).

And when you get right down to it she needs to love and worship my cock :biggrin1:.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Four hours and nobody has any thoughts?

C'mon guys, let's hear it!

Oh, I was still on foreplay, sorry. :biggrin1:

You're easy to please. Should the rug match the drapes?
If so, welcome to paradise. :wink:

I thought you'd never guess - my favourite...

I digress, my mind mostly worries about making sure that I'm the "incredible mind blowing lover", all I ask is for her to be an active participant.
I'm a mathemetician, I love balance and symmetry - everything must match. Tell me, valkyrie, is paradise all that it's envisioned to be? :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I was still on foreplay, sorry. :biggrin1:
I like the way you think. :wink:
I thought you'd never guess - my favourite...
Yeah, that's me. Always quick to catch on.
I digress, my mind mostly worries about making sure that I'm the "incredible mind blowing lover", all I ask is for her to be an active participant.
I'm a mathemetician, I love balance and symmetry - everything must match. Tell me, valkyrie, is paradise all that it's envisioned to be? :wink:
Active participant? How much of a sweat do you want to break? Not only are balance and symmetry important but also texture. Soft texture. Come to Valhalla. I have cookies - so to speak. :wink: