Incredible Mind Blowing Lover

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I like the way you think. :wink:
Actions speak louder than words(or thoughts). :biggrin1:

Active participant? How much of a sweat do you want to break? Not only are balance and symmetry important but also texture. Soft texture. Come to Valhalla. I have cookies - so to speak. :wink:

Breaking a sweat only signifies the beginning, being 18 has some advantages I suppose. Ah texture, of course. Touch being the sense which I am most intune with, it's surprising that I didn't any give thought to it. Perhaps my visual sense was still dumbfounded by you gallery, and I haven't been able to move past it yet.
I like cookies, but do you have any "Nipples of Venus"?
:wink:

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a gay man.... LOL. No, truthfully... I loved giving my virginity to a woman who let her truth be known....

we were working in a theatre... I was 16, she was 20... she said, "I need to get laid."

We got drunk and moved to her place.... she kept making me drinks and I waited for the right moment and threw them out the window.

I had heard about making a woman moan from workmates at a diner.

She got in bed... tentative. I spread her legs and started in on her pussy and clit! She ROARED with delight. And like kissing, I went with her aknowledgement... I waited to hear what made her happy.... at the end I had her banging the headboard against the wall.... the right wash of flat tongue against curved tongue.....

And I heard they had multiple... so I waited and gave her more. She was SOOOOOOO delighted and again the headboard banging. When I slipped into her, seemed so natural..... and I came inside her after about 5 minutes.

But, I love that woman telling me what I was doing was right.....

The same as guys.

Why do you let people guess? They REALLY want to know what you want!

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No matter what you got downstairs it always starts with oral. Every woman I've been with has been (aside from those times when I was just starting out of course) have been amazed by the stongest orgasms they've had from me giving them oral. The truth is those have had less experience with large cocks it's not always great experience for them... at first. Especially cause I have a 7.0 circumference. But for those with more experience, they really do love a bigger cock, cause it's exciting, almost like a fun challenge. But I've easily found thatgreat oral is the building block for a great sex life

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Give me a call sometime, perhaps together we can help answer the OPs question! :biggrin1:

OK - it took me an hour just to recover from that... YES!

I'm not a redhead - but that can be fixed - 'cuffs' can be made match 'collar' too, if that's your buzz.

And I WILL show you there's a lot more to an incredible mind blowing female lover than just enthusiasm... oh yes...

Two words 'Timing' and 'Precision'

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
OK - it took me an hour just to recover from that... YES!

I'm not a redhead - but that can be fixed - 'cuffs' can be made match 'collar' too, if that's your buzz.

And I WILL show you there's a lot more to an incredible mind blowing female lover than just enthusiasm... oh yes...

Two words 'Timing' and 'Precision'

How about a little roleplay darling? I can be the delivery guy for the new microphone that you're going to buy. :wink: