incredibly handsome 80's actor..

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU DONG !!!!!!!! This guy was just smokin hot in a country boy type of way, different from Tom Selleck. I'm hoping to find his younger twin right now...LOL ! Dong, remind me I owe you some long time good lovin for reminding me how hot he is...LOL !

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he and some of his hot buddies used to come to iowa hunting (he came to my grandparents house once) and i was lucky enough to see him at his peak hotness during the matt houston days--bearded and in thermal shirt/coveralls/stocking cap. don't think as a 13 year old i didn't jack off to my meeting him/fantasizing over and over.....he was very nice as well.

dave4dudes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, kind of forgot about Lee Horsley...wonder if he's hung like a ....anyway, thanks

for the pics. Lee probably would be grossed out to know how often I'd jerk off with a

photo of his mustachioed face against my crotch. I even (carefully) cut a hole where

his mouth was; ah, the sad fantasies of a 15 y/o guy in the closet:redface:. I guess since

back in the early 80's Burt Reynolds (i know what ur thinking, but back then he WAS

hot) and Tom Selleck were too "god-like", Lee almost seemed like a real possible sex

partner, reminded me of so many HOT olderish guys I knew. God, I wanted to suck

him; get his dick up my ass. thanks againxx:blowjob: