Indelible Summer

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter 1

"Duuude you're such a stoner. Half a can of Febreze and its still dank as hell in here." I joked, tossing Sean a sly grin as the pungent aroma wafted past my nostrils.

"Me? Its half your fault it smells like this. And stop pretending like you don't like it."

"You're right. I love it."

I turned my head to peer out of the window, gazing out at the glassy sea surface. I could already feel the excitement building up inside of me. Having had our graduation the day before, we were already riding on cloud 9 and there was no better way to top off the week than to rage all night at Jared Underwood's infamous beach house. It was well worth the three hour drive to get there and if I had to pick anybody to take a long car ride with, it would be my best friend Sean. Ever since middle school, the two of us were virtually inseparable. If I wasn't at his house on the weekends, he was at mine. We rode to school together, played sports together, ran the student council together until we got bored with it, and then we quit that together. In fact, we did so much together that my mother often joked about being able to count the things we did separately on one hand. It may sound strange to be so attached to someone you aren't even related to but as far as I was concerned, he was my brother.

Unfortunately, the inevitable fate that loomed before us was one neither of us were ready to face. Come September, the Dynamic Duo would have to part ways for college and we would be hundreds of miles apart. The thought was enough to twist my face into a pained cringe, and I had to shake my head to clear it of the negativity. The sun was setting and we would soon be pulling up at Jared's house. There was no time for me to sit around and mope. We had a party to go to.

As we pulled up to the driveway, the sounds of the Black Eyed Peas came glaring through my open window and as tired of "I Have a Feeling" as I was, it seemed to restore my excitement. I nodded my head to the beat until the slate gray Ford Explorer came to a halt in front of the house and Sean abruptly hopped out of his seat.

"You ready bro?!" He asked excitedly.

"No man. Let's go back." I sarcastically retorted.

"Shut up."

When we made our way to the back, we were instantly greeted by a resounding "Ayyy!!!" as our already drunk friends greeted us from the deck. Jared staggered over with two unopened bottles of beer in his hand and shoved them at Sean and I.

"Sean! Chris! There you guys are. Hurry up and get drunk so we can get this party started."

"Don't have to ask me twice." Sean said, twisting off the cap of his Corona.

I did the same and in a matter of seconds, I had chugged every last drop of the beer. I was far from drunk but I knew I would be feeling a nice buzz in a minute or two. Sean beat me to the pool, tossing his shirt to a nearby lawn chair and cannonballing into the crowded water. With abs like his, there was no doubt that all eyes were on him as he made his way to the pool. I felt obligated to steel some of his thunder so I discarded my own shirt and jumped in behind him. After all, there was no point in letting his six pack have all the attention when mine were just as sculpted. The two of us passed the time chatting with some friends and throwing back beers while taking the time out to dunk the occasional girl underwater. And with energetic pop tunes blasting in the background, it was shaping up to be another successful party at Casa Underwood.

After about an hour or so, I decided that the situation called for some harder alcohol. Leaving Sean's side for a moment, I hopped out of the pool and made my way to the kitchen. My jaw almost dropped when I saw the countless bottles of assorted liquor covering nearly every surface in the room. It was a collection that would put most bars to shame but it didn't take me long to decide on my usual Grey Goose and cranberry juice. I figured Sean would want the same thing so I poured him a cup and started back towards the pool. However, I barely made it past the kitchen door when a soft hand managed to find its way to my chest.

"Heeey blondie!" called a slurred, feminine voice.

I recognized the girl immediately. Her name was Shannon, a friend of Jared's that lived next door to his beach house. Careful not to spill my drinks, I managed to give her a wet hug and shot her a friendly smile. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or not but she looked a lot cuter than I remembered her being. Her deep green eyes alone were alluring enough to have me staring but her body was on another level. She had a flat stomach, a perfectly perky rack, and an equally awe inspiring back side. What more could a drunk, horny teenager ask for, right? All shallowness aside, she was definitely on my...ahem...to do list for the evening.

"Blondie's here?!"

This time, the voice came from behind me and as I turned, I realized that the voice could belong to none other than Cara. She was another one of Jared's beach house neighbors and happened to be best friends with Shannon. She wasn't too hard on the eyes herself, a curvaceous blonde beauty to complement her brown haired friend. Sean and I had met them the previous summer when we spent a weekend at Jared's pad. We had meant to hook up with them then but we had to leave before we could seal the deal. This looked like it could be a second chance. After a brief conversation with the two of them, I decided to head back to the pool and show Sean who I had found. With a girl on either arm, I must have looked like a young Hugh Hefner because every guy I passed looked at me with unadulterated admiration.

"Hey Sean!" I called out as I reached the pool. "Look who I found."

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter 2

"Oh shit! Shannon and Cara!"

Sean hurriedly trudged through the water until he got to the pool's edge where he met the two girls with a hug. I could have warned them about what was coming next but it was a lot more fun to sit back and watch them get whipped back into the pool. Despite their feigned protest, I could tell they enjoyed the attention. Careful not to spill the drinks, I slowly stepped down into the water and held out Sean's cup to him. However, before he could take it, Cara's hand shot out to intercept it and she greedily gulped it down.

"Hey hey hey." Sean protested.

He managed to wrench the cup away from her before she could take another sip and mockingly glared at her. I laughed and patted my friend on the back.

"You gotta be quicker with the hands bro."

For a while, we seemed to forget about everybody else at the party. Even when most of our other friends had gone down to the beach to hang out by the bonfire, we stayed in the pool with Shannon and Cara. They were fun, they were cute, and neither of us wanted to miss our chance to hook up with them again.

The sun had set and a chilly breeze began to blow in from the sea. The four of us stood there shivering for a while until finally, Shannon spoke up.

"It's getting kind of cold here."

"Yeah, I noticed." Said Sean, clearly staring at Shannon's chest.

I nudged him hard but could do nothing to stifle my laughter. Oddly enough, Cara seemed to find it funnier than anybody. Shannon gave her a playful push and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, I was thinking we could go over to my place. I have a hot tub so we don't have to sit here shivering."

"Sounds good to me.

We all nodded in agreement and got out of the pool. Without saying a word to Jared or any of our other friends, we hurried along the beach path to Shannon's house. We piled into the hot tub and at once, the shivering ceased. I could feel the tension in my body melting away and from the euphoric expressions on everyone else's faces, I could tell they were thinking the same thing. Before I could say a word, I felt Shannon's hand run slowly up my leg. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Cara was doing the same so Sean. We exchanged subtly excited glances as we waited to see where the girls were going with this. However, they pulled away just before their hands would graze our crotches. It became painfully obvious that they were just teasing us.

"You can't just get us excited like that and then pull back." I protested with a smug grin.

"You don't look that excited to me, Blondie." Shannon retorted, mirroring my expression.

"Yeah Frankie, you looked more scared than anything."

They called Sean Frankie because they said he looked like James Franco, and to be honest, he really did. They called me blondie because, well, I was blond. They fell short with the creativity but I wasn't going to complain.

"Scared? Of you? Please, you two are too innocent to scare me."

"Innocent?! Shannon, I think he's calling us out."

"Fine then. Why don't you too kiss and show me just how bad you really are."

I had to hand it to Sean. He was pretty quick on his toes. The thought of those two making out sprung my dick too attention, expanding to a hefty semi though there was little chance of them noticing through my swim trunks. The girls exchanged their own sly glances and I could only wonder what they were planning.

"Fine, I'll kiss her. But you two have to kiss each other first."

"The real thing. Not just a peck on the lips. I wanna see tongue." Cara chimed in.

My heart sank. If my throat hadn't felt so tight, I probably would have choked on my own spit. Sean and I exchanged nervous glances and quickly shook our heads in protest.

"Hell no."

"Ain't gonna happen." Sean added.

"Aww, come on. And you called us innocent?"

"What's the matter? Scared Blondie is going to turn you gay, Frankie? All you have to do is kiss him and we're yours for the night."

We protested for a while but the girls continued pressing the idea. It looked like we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. We could either make out with each other and then do what we wanted with the girls or refuse and miss out on hooking up with the two hotties yet again. Had I been sober, the easy choice for me would have been to say no and end it there but in my inebriated state. I was much more open to compromise.

"...I'm not gay. Kissing you isn't gonna change that."

"You actually want to do it?" I questioned, though I had already made up my mind.

"Not like anybody else is around to see us do it. And besides, the pros definitely outweigh the cons."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Alright, we're in. But I swear to God, if anybody pulls out a camera phone..."

The girls giggled and watched us expectantly. It was time to put up or shut up and there was no turning back now. Sean and I turned to face each other, nervously gazing into each other's eyes as we inched closer. It felt like I was holding my breath and my heart threatened to pound out of my chest. When our faces were mere inches apart, I closed my eyes and he did the same. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter 3

I could feel his warm breath against my skin and I knew he could feel mine. After a brief pause, our lips touched. My heart felt like it was pumping fire through my veins as it threatened to climb even further up my throat. For a moment we were both motionless, like statues frozen in that terrifying position. Then, I felt him place his hand firmly on my cheek and press his lips more tenderly against my own. I could do nothing but reciprocate the gesture as my mind went blank and I gave in to the passion of the moment. It was impossible for me to tell whether or not I was enjoying it with my panic and excitement overwhelming all of my other emotions.

Just as suddenly as our lips had locked, they parted and we quickly pulled away turned to face the girls who were just as flustered and speechless as we were. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't bring myself to look at Sean and he certainly didn't look at me. There was an awkward, painful silence before Shannon's shocked expression turned into a devious and delighted grin.

"Wow, I didn't think you guys had it in you."

"Yeah, that was hot." added Cara.

The tension cleared away and I was able to crack a smile, though no words could form in my head. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Sean's face held the same expression.

"Psh, I don't back down from a challenge." He snorted.

They giggled and sunk down into the foamy water. However, this time it was Sean and I that looked at them expectantly. My heart had stopped pounding so wildly and I was finally able to speak.

"Well, I guess that makes it your turn now, doesn't it?"

They didn't look at all scared. In fact, they seemed more excited than anything. Without hesitation, Shannon threw her body on top of Cara's and locked their lips in a hot, passionate kiss. Their arms wrapped around each other, feeling across every inch of the other's soft skin with delicate fingers. Sean and I looked to one another for a moment, expressing our approval before turning back to watch the show. Cara slipped her finger under Shannon's bikini strap and effortlessly unhooked it, letting her top fall into the water. Shannon did the same to Cara and at that moment, I was overcome with desire.

I slipped over next to Shannon and Sean followed suit, sliding over beside Cara. The two girls pulled away from each other and turned their attention on us. Eagerly, I brought my lips to Shannon's and pulled her body in close against mine. I could feel her wet breasts press firmly against my own chest as her arms wrapped around my neck. For what seemed like an eternity, our lips remained fixed together and our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths. It was definitely hot, but I wanted to do more than just make out all night. But as I slid my hand across her thigh, she pulled away and smiled. She rested her head against my chest and glanced over to Sean and Cara who seemed to have been cuddling for a while. Cara's eyes were closed and while I wasn't sure if Sean had realized it or not, I could tell she had passed out. Shannon noticed too.

"She's such a light weight."

She stood up and pulled on Cara's arm, jerking her back to semi-consciousness long enough to lead her out of the hot tub.

"I'm going to take her upstairs. I guess you guys can figure out how you are going to share me while I'm gone."

With a devious wink, she walked the zombie-like Cara away and left Sean and I alone. Terrified of another awkward silence, I hurried to think of something to say but Sean beat me to it.

"I guess it works out for the better anyway. Shannon is definitely hotter than Cara."

"Yeah, I know. Not like its the first time we've shared a girl either. I still can't believe Kristina Lake jerked us both off at that party."

"Hey, they have two hands for a reason. Shannon seems like she would be a lot better at it too."

I laughed and looked out at the beach. I could see the bonfire flickering in the distance and wondered if they had any idea what Sean and I were up to. The heat of the water was becoming overwhelming so I sat up on the edge of the hot tub and let my feet dangle below.

"So...you feel gay yet?"

We both laughed hard, though I could tell much of it was nervous laughter.

"You're so full of yourself. As if you could turn me gay. Definitely not my type dude."

"Shut up. I'm sexy and you know it. I'm going to have to be careful getting dressed in front of you for now on. I'm afraid you might get a little too excited and try to touch me."

"Dude, I don't even think gay guys would want you when they saw how tiny your dick was."

"Tiny?! You need to get out of that hot tub. Clearly all the heat has fried your brain."

We continued going back and forth, pretending to insult each other to fight off the awkwardness of the situation. Neither of us were ready to really talk about what happened yet. We just wanted Shannon to hurry up and come back down so we could do what we came there to do.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Chapter 4

We only had to keep up our banter for a few more minutes before Shannon came back, yet it felt like hours. I hated feeling awkward around Sean, the one person I felt I could talk about anything with. The fact that I could barely look him in the eye at that point made the situation all the more painful. But in spite of that, I couldn't let on to him that I was feeling uncomfortable. I didn't want him to know that the kiss shook me up, even a little bit. For the sake of normalcy, it was probably best to pretend it never happened.

I nearly let out a sigh of relief when Shannon returned. Her presence melted away all of the tension and I could feel myself relaxing again. She sunk down into the water across from Sean and I and folder her arms in front of her naked chest.

"So, where were we?"

"I think we were about to double team you in the hot tub. Still interested?" Sean replied smugly.

"Mmm sounds good."

Shannon glided forward towards us and ran her hands up our legs. However, this time she didn't pull away when she got to my crotch. Instead, she groped my cock through my trunks and didn't stop until I was at half mast. It took me a moment to realize that she was comparing Sean and I in her hands.

"Which one of you is bigger?"

We both shrugged, though the truth was that we had compared many times before. Strangely enough, we were pretty much the exact same size hard. But it would be more fun for the both of us to let her find that out on her own. Without saying a word to each other, we stood up and dropped our trunks. Shannon smiled and took both of our dicks in her hand, slowly stroking them until they were hard. She must have had some practice because she was handling my cock almost as well as I did, and that was saying a lot coming from a master masturbator like myself.

"Looks about the same to me. What do you think Chris?"

"I think you're right dude. Weird, huh?"

"...You guys knew the whole time? Why didn't you just tell me you were both huge? We could have just gone straight to the good stuff."

Sean and I looked at each other excitedly, wondering what she had in mind. I honestly didn't think it would go much farther than a handjob but Shannon was starting to show her freakier side. Leaning forward, she crammed Sean's cock into her mouth and continued to stroke mine eagerly. From the look on his face, he looked like he was ready to bust right then but he managed to regain his composure. He gave me the thumbs up and placed his hand on the back of her head. It was surprisingly hot watching her work on Sean, as if I could feel everything he was feeling.

After a few minutes, she switched positions and wrapped her lips around my dick while she proceeded to jerk off Sean. Feeling her tongue flick across the head and run down my shaft, I could tell right away that she was a pro. I closed my eyes and rested my hand on her head the same way Sean did.

"Come on dude. You have to make her gag on it."

Without warning, he reached over and pushed her head further down my cock until all eight and a half inches were down her throat. Shanon's face seemed to cringe for a minute but she never choked or pulled away. With Sean's hand guiding her head, she continued to ride her lips up and down my dick. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was blowing me like a champ or the fact that Sean was helping her but now I was the one that was going to bust soon.

Shannon pulled back and stood up, urging Sean and I to sit down on the edge of the hot tub. She came over and sat in between us, continuing to jerk us off though we didn't last long. Sean blew his load first, shooting three thick ropes of cum up onto his chest. Within a matter of seconds, I was doing the same. My eyes rolled back into my head and I sprayed my load. The sight must have turned her on because I could hear her moaning softly as she squeezed out the last few drops out of my cock.