Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Bigste: I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend. Hanging out with friends, the beach, a bike ride or 2, a little work in the garden, and a little partying are on the menu.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to add my two cents - wishing all my fabulous American loves a most wonderful july 4th - have a nice big hotdog on my behalf!

xoxox

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A big "thank you!" to all my friends "over there," (meaning anywhere "not here.")

My plans: some wonderful, relaxing yard & garden work early in the day, cooking on the grill and partying with neighbors (it's been a big social deal for us all for the last 3 years), then watching the fireworks show in the evening. We are about 1/4 mile from a country club that has a great show.

We will also have croquet and badminton set up. It should be a fun time! Wish you were here.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do post with only one line take up so much space do you people have sigs turned on or something. Damn you have to scroll up the page so far anymore to get to the top.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"

:cool:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Merci bien! However, you missed this thread from a few days back.

Happy 4th of July to all my USA pals! :smile:

Well, fuck me runnin'! Sorry about being away at the beach for the last few days and missing that thread. Mea culpa, mea culpa.

Well, happy 4th of the July. Remember kids, it's all fun until someone puts out an eye! :smile:

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
I just replied on another 4th of July post, but it is nice to see that people from across the pond and Canada are wishing us a happy 4th. It's nice for a change to see some amicability instead of the constant hostility that is so prevalent in the world today.

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
I just replied on another 4th of July post, but it is nice to see that people from across the pond and Canada are wishing us a happy 4th. It's nice for a change to see some amicability instead of the constant hostility that is so prevalent in the world today.
I totally agree. We should all show a united front. At the end of the day we are just the same