Independence Day

:fest30::fest30::fest30::stooges::laola::laola:
Well! What a nice sentiment, coming from a guy whose country we whupped 237 yrs ago to celebrate this auspicious holiday.
Thanks, Pal!

Yes, they let you because they could not afford it. Sound familiar? No aircraft carriers in them days:) :) Never forget you speak Engrish, could have been French, Monsieur Chuck :)

HAPPY 4TH

Excuse my overuse of emoticons.

Last edited by a moderator:

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
237 years since our independence from Britain. I wonder what we have to do to be able to celebrate independence from our OWN government.

237 years since our independence from Britain. I wonder what we have to do to be able to celebrate independence from our OWN government.

It's easy...sail in a leaky timber boat to the other side of the world, to another country the way the pilgrims did. Australia has boat people arrive here everyday. Some, well many drown off our shores trying to get here. People smugglers, back in the day they were called prison ships. They sink their boats with timed explosives on purpose when in the middle of the Indian Ocean after they get their money because they can't be traced.

Try telling that to desperate people and their families escaping hell.

No, it will not be said that all of a sudden boats sink when they "reach Aussie waters" not before, because it will endanger relationship with our national neighbours. Gutless.

Apologies...tangent set in :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:fest30::fest30::fest30::stooges::laola::laola:

Yes, they let you because they could not afford it. Sound familiar? No aircraft carriers in them days:) :) Never forget you speak Engrish, could have been French, Monsieur Chuck :)

HAPPY 4TH

Excuse my overuse of emoticons.
Save your posturing- we had that fruit loop Georgie in England spendin' all his and France's dough trying to beat us, and we had youse beat by shear attrition and you know it. The Declaration of Independence merely showed him we weren't taking anymore of his crap lightly.
'Nuff said.

Last edited:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happy 4th of July to my American friends...

I'm watching the Price is Right - 4th of July edition with Army/Military/Navy men. All I can say is American Military are super hot, way hotter unfortunately than the Canadian ones :(

D

deleted136887

4th Of July.
The $ sign is on the same key on my keyboard as number 4
May the 4th of July be perfect for my friends in the US of A
And may the whole world once again know and experience the true meaning of respect, aspiration to freedom, free speech, liberty and the ideals we once learned and took so much for granted from you . The beacon of freedom and democracy which once shone so bright and lit my way ,and is now so tarnished by the puppets in so-called power hopefully will fade like a bad dream evaporates like mist in the cold morning sun.
I hope the torch of freedom burns bright and strong and the stars and stripes lives to wave proudly for a long time to come.

4th Of July.
The $ sign is on the same key on my keyboard as number 4
May the 4th of July be perfect for my friends in the US of A
And may the whole world once again know and experience the true meaning of respect, aspiration to freedom, free speech, liberty and the ideals we once learned and took so much for granted from you . The beacon of freedom and democracy which once shone so bright and lit my way ,and is now so tarnished by the puppets in so-called power hopefully will fade like a bad dream evaporates like mist in the cold morning sun.
I hope the torch of freedom burns bright and strong and the stars and stripes lives to wave proudly for a long time to come.

Barack, is that you? :)

D

deleted136887

Barack, is that you? :)
Ja baas.
I just came back from my African junket and had a local praise-singer do a private job...
of course I paid him 2$ and told him the trickle-down will get there after the invasion.
He was happy.
Thanked me in flawless hokien.
Now bow down and kow-tow serf.

D

deleted136887

PS
The IMF said it was a great job too.