Independent Camgirls on Skype

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
it's been a long minute since I've posted here so I'd like to write a bit about a few of the listees on the site that I haven't talked about yet =)

First up is Orchidz, she's quirky with energy to spare, witty as hell and just an all around amazing cammer and human being. Her clients rave over her and I completely understand why as she's fucking delightful in every way. She's a true D/s switch, gorgeous, brilliant and creative, before I start composing love sonnets I'll post some pics and a link to her page so y'all can check her out for yourselves

orchidz-1.jpg

IMG_2322flip.jpg

nerdy-tease.jpg

To learn more about this extraordinary woman visit her profile page here

Next up are Eve and Aaron, an experienced lifestyle BDSM couple (Eve offers solo sessions as well) who understand, live and breathe fetish. Aside from being awesome as people they bring something really unique to the site with both the depth and breadth of the skype sessions they offer; they impress the hell out of me tbh and their clients clearly agree. If you're into BDSM and D/s (they enjoy both master and sub play) and creative roleplay you have met your match with these two and you'll love every moment of it

20150823-22-44-15.jpg

20150823-22-43-27.jpg

20150421-22-25-31.jpg

You can check out more on their profile page here, hold on tight and enjoy the ride =)

Next is Mz Kittie Venom, an experienced sub who's playful, wickedly intelligent and absolutely gorgeous. The vibrancy of her look matches both her personality and the quality of the sessions she offers, and both of those qualities are why her playmates keep coming back for more. They have excellent taste; she's flat out awesome.

PSX_20150829_184909.jpg

PSX_20151016_183213.jpg

PSX_20151016_183804.jpg

To see more of Kittie Venom check out her profile page here

thanks for reading y'all, hope everyone is having a wicked night =)

personally am not into campsites, I cam yes but not into watching the camgirl thing
a few of you may know me here as LadyJesseQuinn, but upon the advice of the mod I created a new separate sponsor account so that I could post here without being cut off from posting privileges in the rest of the forum (apparently peeps who post in 'adult sites' aren't permitted post anywhere else). I like this place and I'm enjoying the community so I'll use my LJQ account for that purpose

I'm a social policy wonk and I've also been an independent camgirl for eons. Last year I decided to create a site for myself and my peers called LiveCamModelShows.com, I built it myself and running it has been the most fun I've ever had.

If you're not familiar with independent camgirls, we eschew the network camsites and instead prefer to operate our cam shows ourselves via skype, yahoo, facetime, etc. The main benefits for those who visit us are superior webcam streaming and audio quality, as well as an absence of the bullshit rules many cam sites impose (god forbid you'd want to give your email address to your fav girls) :rolleyes:

The real benefit though is that LiveCamModelShows features a ton of amazing camgirls who understand cam sex and fetish, who share experiences with our playmates instead of performing a show by rote. Aside from that, my peers listed on the site are pretty fucking hot.

Every week or so I'll post about a different camgirl on the site, with pics to help illustrate my point:smile:, and I figured that since I'm introducing the site I'd start with me.

I'm Jesse, a social policy wonk and camgirl. As to my cam shows, I don't like the word 'show' because to me that implies a performance. I prefer the word session, because I see camming as a symbiotic experience, it's something two people share rather than an act performed.

On a more tangible plane, I love exhibitionist men and dirty talk and I love exploring the wicked realm of fetish. I have the most fun with sensual domination, joi, SPH (you know some of you well hung dudes are into it too, a disproportionate number of guys with bigger cocks request it) :smile:, muscle fetish and JOI

tl;dr, if you're into camgirls I hope you check out LiveCamModelShows.com. #IndependentCamgirlsForTheWin

And below, some pics of moi.

lcms-5.png

lcms-4.jpg

lcms-3.png

lcms-2.png

lcms-1.png

lcms-6.png

My next post will be a thoroughly wicked, sexy as hell redhead, hope everyone is having an amazing weekend :smile:

Good luck with your biz venture LJQ. Am not into or find the excitement for the camgirl watching thing though, not for all I spose. Probably just as well otherwise you would have me suffering some sort of addiction. All the best though :)

Reactions: LCMSJesse

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
personally am not into campsites, I cam yes but not into watching the camgirl thing

Good luck with your biz venture LJQ. Am not into or find the excitement for the camgirl watching thing though, not for all I spose. Probably just as well otherwise you would have me suffering some sort of addiction. All the best though :)

^^^gracias for the well wishes and lol on the autocorrect. I'm not a big fan of campsites either, I like my showers =) Seriously though, about a year and a half in (launched June '14) the site is doing really well, far better than I originally anticipated tbh. Due as much to the awesome women I work with as it is to my efforts, if not more. Without them this would be nothing

In terms of whether the site is of interest I feel ya, cams def aren't for everyone. I respect and understand that completely. With this thread my only aim is to present another way of camming to peeps who do enjoy the experience, or who may be interested in trying it out. I've been indy for years but it still shocks me how few cam-afficionados out there even know we exist; producers doing our own thing on our own terms and offering something far less regimented than what the big box sites can can provide.

#IndependentCamgirlsForTheWin

Thanks again for your post, hope everyone is having a wicked day :)

Taken_Mare_78

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jesse, I **NEED** a direct kink.......(OOPS!!!!!!) link to your site again, please. The site I found expects me to go topless in public chat...........um FUCK THAT. Haven't gotten paycheck yet.......better yet can we converse via PM?

Jesse, I **NEED** a direct kink.......(OOPS!!!!!!) link to your site again, please. The site I found expects me to go topless in public chat...........um FUCK THAT. Haven't gotten paycheck yet.......better yet can we converse via PM?

If I were a cam person. I would never cam with you. If you do not enjoy it, do not cam. I would not pay your whinging arse either. Except if a person specifically asked for one who does not get them off, you would probably make a small fortune from some deluded individual..

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were a cam person. I would never cam with you. If you do not enjoy it, do not cam. I would not pay your whinging arse either. Except if a person specifically asked for one who does not get them off, you would probably make a small fortune from some deluded individual..
I enjoy baking. I enjoy sales. I wouldn't do either for free for just anyone though. I can understand a reluctance to appear top less in an open chat, which might drive traffic to the site and be good for attracting sponsors, and even more traffic, but which might mean potential paying customers have gotten off for free, never to become true customers.

I enjoy phone sex but I don't do that for free either. It doesn't even feel normal not be be paid for it after I was paid for it for so long. The last company I worked for paid me up to $40/hour of talk time, gave me 50% of my highest earning two week stretch as a holiday bonus, and I didn't have to do anything in terms of marketing beyond creating a character and back story when I first started. They also let me sell things to clients like permission to orgasm, or pairs of used panties. All told, I generally worked 25 hours/week and cleared $1000+ weekly.

I found that company because I had been working for a company that made me troll chat rooms, flirt in the company-owned chat for free, and maintain a sexy blog, handle billing and collections and then only paid me up to $24/hour of talk time at the max. When I worked independently, I had to do all the marketing and stuff, but I also made $240/hour of talk time before expenses. I'm not doing the marketing, which I hate doing, AND clearing only 10% of what I know my skill set to be worth.

The other company was a good compromise for me. I did the mostly-effortless, fun part, none of the grunt work, and made more than what I needed the time to be worth, especially considering what a lonely pervert will apparently pay for heavily soiled underpants or for his Mistress' permission to complete his masturbation while she yet listens. Or for permission to call back after I've decided I don't think I want to talk to them anymore. Yeah, $50-60k a year was plenty for me, for basically doing nothing but talking shit on a phone part time. Yet let one of those motherfuckers call through to me without the ability to pay? N O P E ! No freebies.

You pay like everyone else. I think this sentiment is all Taken Mare tries to express here. If you've never worked for shady, exploitative adult industry peeps, you just have no idea what any kind of sex workers put up with. You don't really have much right to an opinion. Build me a garage for free. This is the basic equivalent of what she describes. She sounds like a prime candidate for going independent. I hope Jessie will be able to help her or show her how to get on that track.

PS: There is a niche clientele looking for a cold, avaricious, demanding woman. I have no doubt she can find her people.

I spose it can be industry much the same as any other when placing your wares up for trade. In my own profession where you quote, do all the legwork, from visiting the site, phone discussions, meetings with the owners etc for nil... in the end there is no guarantee of winning the job until the contract is signed.

When first meeting with a prospective client if it is said to me, which is not often, "I want to do it as cheaply as possible", (my intuition tingles telling me I'm here wasting my time) my answer is "the cheapest way to do it is to do it yourself". People always will expect more for less, but there are no shortcuts in construction. Intuition is a big plus where you do anything when outlays and costs are incurred before there is any movement on site. On the rare occasion I have been caught, luckily I have come out of it not losing anything, but not making anything either. It's no good me blaming anyone else or bitching because of my own poor judgement. It's a case of move on to the next job and be a little more aware, but you know there is probably going to be another time one day, it's the way of he world in an industry that has historical ups and colossal downs.

It's a learning curve, one thing I first learned is I am the one to blame if things go pear shaped. I found it's the only way to move on, you can't do anything about something or someone if it's out of your control. I still enjoy what I do because it's one of the few jobs where you can see and touch what you have created at the end of the day. It's a buzz to drive past or visit a job 30 years later to see it still as good as the day it was done. And hopefully there for many more.

I spose I could have worded my reply better to TM 78's post than I did by saying it's an experience, best to learn from it and to move on than stay where you are. I sincerely hope she does well if she continues with her cam girl ambitions.

When you mentioned "building you a garage for free", I may be able to help out by tutorial cam videos wearing nothing but a tool belt and hard hat....for a small fee :) :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you mentioned "building you a garage for free", I may be able to help out by tutorial cam videos wearing nothing but a tool belt and hard hat....for a small fee :) :)
Oh, no, you wily Aussie. You have to be wearing the tool belt, hard hat, and a pair of Bonds. Is it extra for the Bonds?

Well, I am being asked if I leave clothes on, will it cost extra? Not sure if I am offended or not. Perhaps I should complain and say, I was asked to leave my undies on...what the fuck? :)

Have you noticed that no-one else has replied here...all those gorgeous pics up above in previous posts and no comments?

Perhaps they don't scroll down this far? :)

I did not answer your question, I know. Would you purchase them afterwards?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did not answer your question, I know. Would you purchase them afterwards?
Hahahaha! Bonds is not a brand that is sold in the US. I noticed you wear them. I was in love with an Aussie who also wore them. It created a bit if a fixation. I think they are so sexy.

Reactions: 185248

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy baking. I enjoy sales. I wouldn't do either for free for just anyone though. .

Preach AE =)

This video articulates the position as well:

I'm a researcher by day trade, still do a shit ton of free work volunteer work for grassroots ish here, as I did back in CA, but fuck if I'll give away my very valuable billable time for free to peeps OR orgs who can afford to pay for it. My cam dudes know that too, and respect me for it. We all work hard, amazing what mutual respect can achieve.

In terms of the post to which all of us are responding, nothing wrong with not being down with big box free chat sites. I interpret that post as her not being comfortable with that specific work (being on a free chat site with idiots barking orders, etc). Doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy the work, just that style/type of camming isn't her forte or desire. I'm with her there, no need for shade.

I barely have time to cam anymore but when i do I love it. I would crack up if some idiot demanded I 'show tits' or 'ass bb' though at this point. We're not wind up puppets and life is too short for idiocy.

I apologize for being away from this thread and the site for so long. Lots of life stuff that needed attention, both privately and professionally. Won't go into it cuz not all that relevant. And a site growing rapidly beyond my expectations/predictions at every step.

2 plus years in lcms is kicking it. we have received a ton of support (and awesome peeps) from this place so sincere thanks for that. Y'all are awesome

Will post something below but wanted to keep the two narratives seperate

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
so I know this thread title is 'Camgirls' but wanted to post about a new listee today, one of the few dudes to use the site . He is awesome.

Gorgeous (even his ID pic looks like something out of Vogue), smart and really knows his ish. His name is CeeJay and his profile is at http://www.livecammodelshows.com/blackceejay91/

pic below posted with his permission:

aziz-prof1 wm.jpg

Wicked man, great to work with and his clients adore him.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
This week a women I have worked with for..I guess almost two years now has stopped camming independently, to focus on fetish clips exclusively, particularly custom clips.

She's amazing, and thus far the only person who has received client reviews that are so adorable I can't help but laugh to myself as I read them. I'm def not the only one who admires and appreciates/adores her.

Her name is Kaidence, Mz King is you're nasty =) (total Janet Jackson reference, revealing mah age here)

For real, i fucking adore this woman. Gorgeous, intelligent and is not afraid to speak her mind, particularly when it comes to supporting peers in our field. Honestly really honored that she chooses to work with me, don't come across peeps like this every day and when it happens know I'm doing something right.

But yeah, she's fucking amazing

Three pics posted below with her permission:

Gallery 1.jpg
Gallery 1.jpg
Gallery 3.jpg

Her lcms page for customs is http://www.livecammodelshows.com/kaidence-king/ and her website is http://www.kaidenceking.com/

Hope it's ok to post her own website here, if not ok I can remove it

Attachments

Reactions: TheRob

Geeze LJQ, you are so tiny:), not the above post, just had a squiz at your vids.