indian and pakistani women

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
does anybobody here especially the young guys feel really horny when they see an indian or pakistani girl, that are in there cultural clothes, and do they feel great knowing that they are too large for these babes, like if these babes knew what real men could do to them in bed kind of thing. please reply with any experiences

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry may be not clear what I was trying to say, if you see fit milfs like late 30's early 40's, and just happen to be asian, do you find it an even bigger turn on the fact that these women are extra tight, and they say asian men are small, and being like 9inches of white meat myself kind of turns me on.

Reactions: mib348

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
Does anybody else feel turned on more by asian women because of their tightness. like you know how well you could screw them with a huge white cock 9 inches by 6 inches.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think they would be reffered to as semitic girls,not asian.
and yes i love them.

both semitic and asian.:wink:

i love hairy mariam the most. (semitic)
i do not know about the tightness thing though.
girls get big down there and i gotta admit,i like it like that.
my favorite japanese girl would have to be
kumimonster or Ageha Asagi.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pakistani girls are semitic (i thought) whereas asian women
are "far" east.

that is all i meant.:smile:

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
i seem to find that more asian women seem to be virgins than european, maybe its just their culture or something, what are your views.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pakistani girls are semitic (i thought) whereas asian women
are "far" east.

that is all i meant.:smile:

Sort of correct (which begs the question would an Arab be accused of "Anti-Semitism" if he abused a Jewish person?).

"Asia" covers such a huge area, though: All the Arabian countries (including Israel - incidentally, are Israeli's happy to be described as "Asian"?), India, Pakistan, China, Thailand, Philippines, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Burma, Laos - Even Russia (where the majority of folk would appear Occidental - except for the Mongols and those related).

Maybe for "race" description purpose, Arabs, Indians and Pakistani's etc., should be called "Asian" and Chinese, Japanese, Burmese etc., should be called "Oriental".

But then, if we are describing ALL people with a double upper-eyelid "Oriental", that means the Mongols and other Inuit nations - Eskimo's etc., would also have to be called "Oriental".

Confused?

Speaking from personal (relatively broad and considerable) experience of most of the above races of ladies, though - and to get the topic back on track:

"Asian/Oriental" pussies are no tighter per se than American, European or other Occidental races. Nor are they tighter than African, Caribbean (black) women.

And few will ever encounter a 9" x 6.5" penis, anyway - another thing they share with their Occidental sister.:rolleyes:

Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Asian/Oriental" pussies are no tighter per se than American, European or other Occidental races. Nor are they tighter than African, Caribbean (black) women.

And few will ever encounter a 9" x 6.5" penis, anyway - another thing they share with their Occidental sister.:rolleyes:

You nailed it!!!