indian and pakistani women

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i once (in my 20s) had sex with a half thai-pakistani girl. she was the first girl i slept with after i got settled on my extreme sensitivity of my glan. (but not the first girl i had sex with..)

(i'm uncut and phimosis who experienced few yrs of stretching my tight foreskin and get the big head out when hard, also trained myself with the extremely sensitive glan staying out of the tight cap, yeah!! peeing with blood some time too!)

i remembered that was my last year in the uni and i went to the outing for helping people in upcountry with a big group of friends. she was the girl there and i found her tits and ass caused me hard on all day and she spotted it all the time by hinting, pointing or even using her butt bumping on it (boxer was my fave, so i couldn't help if that hard on is so visible.). then one night a week after i went there, she asked me to go out.. yeah!! and it was that night we had first sex (not that impressive as i was still too sensitive to premature ejaculate few times before we could fine tuned) and kept that hot fuck along the whole month of being there.

i'm not that big as some of you guys here, just 6.5x6.3 so i think my girth was the problem at first and she was quite experienced (3-4 yrs older than me) so she knew how to get that thick meat in finally. she told me that she love sucking it as the big pinkish head was so awesome and the thickness was her mouthful fun... that's really hot...

with my girth i think any girl is tight for me... even that hot aussie babe i fucked in my late 20. she commented that her ex was longer than mine but not thick as this..

Reactions: mib348

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What about Palestinian? Is that semitic?
She went to my college, way hotter than me, I fucked her all semester long without knowing her boyfriend was out of the country on semester abroad thing. Anyhow, she really hated America and was real outspoken, but I wore an American flag bandanna during sex and one one occasion made her say "fuck me America".

I guess the point is that I'm a patriot and evvvveryone told the boyfriend as soon as he got back. She had graduated by then.

indianyoungnhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is a pretty funny thread, um its much easier when your inside the actual community beacause then you can just fuck the shit out of them and its much more concealed but frankly i just love indian milfs n stuffing my fat hindu cock into their tiny holes, i feel the same about arab women with headscarfs on, just want to see their reaction when they find out what they been missing out on.....

yea so go mr long for starting this thread up

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew a Pakistani girl in high school, she was a few months older than me and her name was Merium, she had a sizzling rack about four sizes bigger than her body, and she was smokin hot. I never got a chance to get with her because she moved to Canada right after graduation (go figure)

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the UK most people from Asia are from Pakistan, India or Bangladesh so "Asian" usually means someone from one of those countries, especially Pakistan. If someone is from another Asian country like China or Japan they'll normally identify themselves as "Chinese" or "Japanese" etc.

Personally, they don't float my boat, but I think part of the attaction for some guys is the "forbidden" nature. Asian girls tend to be more traditional and under their parents' influence. A lot of them don't approve of sex before marriage for a woman or relationships outside their relgion, especially if they are Muslims, which most are.

A (white) friend of mine lives in Yorkshire in a town that is about a third Asian (Pakistani) and he's into chasing Asian girls because he says it's a challenge, though their families definitely don't like it!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyhow, she really hated America and was real outspoken, but I wore an American flag bandanna during sex and one one occasion made her say "fuck me America".

Sure you did... :rolleyes: NOT

its much easier when your inside the actual community beacause then you can just fuck the shit out of them and its much more concealed but frankly i just love indian milfs n stuffing my fat hindu cock into their tiny holes, i feel the same about arab women with headscarfs on, just want to see their reaction when they find out what they been missing out on.....

Sure you do... :rolleyes: NOT

In the UK most people from Asia are from Pakistan, India or Bangladesh so "Asian" usually means someone from one of those countries.

A lot of them don't approve of sex before marriage for a woman or relationships outside their relgion, especially if they are Muslims, which most are.

OK, so you would call yourself a European? I would imagine that e.g. the 1,150 million Indians would prefer to call themselves Indian - not Asian.

And since 90% of Indians are Hindu (Religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), some 1,050 million of your "asians" are Hindu, while only some 350-400 million are Muslims - so most are not Muslims. (170 mio from Pakistan Religion in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, 150 mio from Bangladesh Freedom of religion in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and I'll even grant you the last 100 mio. from India and forget about the large Christian and other religious communities).

Why? Are you going to try to find and bed them? Does anyone else think this is creepy? Ew.

Very creepy - but I guess most of the posters in this thread is living in a creepy fantasy world.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sure you did... :rolleyes: NOT

OK, so you would call yourself a European? I would imagine that e.g. the 1,150 million Indians would prefer to call themselves Indian - not Asian.

And since 90% of Indians are Hindu (Religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), some 1,050 million of your "asians" are Hindu, while only some 350-400 million are Muslims - so most are not Muslims. (170 mio from Pakistan Religion in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, 150 mio from Bangladesh Freedom of religion in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and I'll even grant you the last 100 mio. from India and forget about the large Christian and other religious communities).

You seem in a very combative mood!

The fact is, people from South Asia (Pakistan, India and Bangladesh) are commonly refered to as "Asian". If "Asian" is used in Britain as a description of someone it usually means someone from South Asia or South Asian decent.

This is what the Wikipedia British Asian article British Asian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia says:

The term British Asian is used to denote British citizens of South Asian ancestry or South Asian immigrants to the United Kingdom. Britain's large South Asian population is mostly a legacy of its long hegemony and colonial rule over India (See British Raj).
Note: In British official usage, the term usually excludes East Asians, who are known by their respective national origins (e.g. Chinese, Japanese) or under the umbrella term "Oriental".

I was talking about Asians in Britain, not Asians in Asia. Most Asians in Britain are from a Muslim background.

indianyoungnhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the fact is that the term asian encompasses far too many cultures , religions(both traditional such as hinduism and introduced such as islam) in order too be boxed together, and the british did a terrible job of doing so. I know for a fact that I hate being regarded similar to a chinese man when in fact we're as racially and culturallt different as the white guy next door.

yea um most asians are either 'chinese traditional' which is a folk fusion of confscuis, taoist, buddhism religion with numerous deities and no doctrine as such, Hinduism, and the hugest minority would have to be islam, because of its rapid spread througout the subcontinent.

o shit, i just went on another tangent and now i dont know what the point of writing this, hey damn you tiny princess , you obviously doubt the credibility of my previous statement, i guess theres only one way too prove it........

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey damn you tiny princess , you obviously doubt the credibility of my previous statement, i guess theres only one way too prove it........

Right on - I doubt your previous statement.

um its much easier when your inside the actual community beacause then you can just fuck the shit out of them and its much more concealed but frankly i just love indian milfs n stuffing my fat hindu cock into their tiny holes, i feel the same about arab women with headscarfs on, just want to see their reaction when they find out what they been missing out on.....

Now you want me to believe that you are fucking the shit out of vast numbers of Indian and Arab women??? With your "fat cock" so that you can see their reaction???

And as evidence you provide two photos of your cock? Which BTW hardly can be called fat or girthy.

Nope, sorry. You haven't convienced me of anything - I would still call this a fantasy post.

You seem in a very combative mood!

The fact is, people from South Asia (Pakistan, India and Bangladesh) are commonly refered to as "Asian".

The term British Asian.

Neat jump from Asian to British Asian - and you bet I'm combative - especially around demeaning fantasy posters.

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow, this is an interesting thread. i had no idea there were such completely wrong perspectives on what makes someone asian, and what makes someone indian or pakistani, etc. or what religions are common in south asia (independent of nationality).

as someone of 100% indian descent living in jersey, people here are very multi-culturally aware and accepting. apparently, though, there are a lot more ignorant people than i thought... even though they themselves say they are "indian." although i can hardly be called indian myself, in anything except heritage at least, since i was born and raised in the states by a mother who has lived here since she was 10.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a woman of Pakistani origin, although culturally I am very westernised. I am an independent woman , I own my own business, I drink and I smoke and so I don't conform to the stereotype some people have of Asian women.

Here in the UK when people say 'Asian' they mean Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi. If they are talking about Chinese people they will say Chinese not 'Asian'.

Many, many white men have a fetish for Asian women.

For the record, I don't have a tight pussy, but then I am not a small woman, I am six feet tall and curvy.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But when you put that together with the fact that I am a company director at the age of 27 then it's a bit intimidating for some men.

All of the above, I suppose, though I don't really have an Asian fetish...but the whole package sounds wonderful. :biggrin1: