Indian Bollywood hunk Ruslaan Mumtaz

bright3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ruslaan Mumtaz is one of the hottest new faces in the Hindi Film Industry, who made his debut in the movie Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar/MP3 (meaning- My First Love) last year, which won acclaim for it's freshness though didn't do well at the ticket counter. The director of his upcoming venture calls him the one-shot guy, as he has okayed every scene in one shot till now... no wonder the debutante girl from his first movie isn't talked about, coz he is way too hotter than her:biggrin1: he is definitely one of those who makes me a bicurious guy ;)

Attachments

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Handsome guy for sure! Bright, open face with kind of feminine eyes, and of course good body :smile: Good to see something about Bollywood. Don't hear enough about it, in the mainstream/western press, considering how many movies they produce.

Reactions: srock

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
He's a good looking guy with a great body, but what about his cock? X704 is correct that we don't hear much about Indian movies in the West. However, he is incorrect about the number of Indian films. Everybody knows that for decades India has produced more movies every year than any other country.

I lived in India twice for a total of 2 years. I watched only Western movies in their marvelous Cinema palaces. Most movies aren't very good, and most Indian movies aren't very good. At first they reminded me exactly of Elvis movies--out of the blue the actors begin singing and an entire orchestra appears out of the blue. They dance around singing for a while, then the drama continues. Absurd! Musicals are sort of like Opera, an idiotic art form that ironically began in the Age of Reason.

Pnaya

Superior Member
Media
He's gorgeous. He's aged well since this thread too.

One of my fave promo shots of him when he was younger:

tumblr_m26wn9Ivwc1qd1zc7o1_500.jpg

And still looking hot over 10 years later:

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo6_1280.png

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo1_1280.png

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo2_1280.png

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo3_1280.png

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo7_1280.png

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo4_1280.png

tumblr_palj8jjumF1xqro7eo5_1280.png

Boatboi

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ruslaan Mumtaz is one of the hottest new faces in the Hindi Film Industry, who made his debut in the movie Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar/MP3 (meaning- My First Love) last year, which won acclaim for it's freshness though didn't do well at the ticket counter. The director of his upcoming venture calls him the one-shot guy, as he has okayed every scene in one shot till now... no wonder the debutante girl from his first movie isn't talked about, coz he is way too hotter than her:biggrin1: he is definitely one of those who makes me a bicurious guy ;)
Wow, hot