Indian Dick

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pictures 3 and 4 are my favorite. Good answer to the boredom question. Photography is a great hobby. Love the overhead shot. Like the others, would love to see the foreskin pulled back to see the contrast of dusky skin against the head of your cock. Like how you trimmed your bush to the base but did not go too crazy. Though with the summer you might want to trim your bush down to a 1/4 inch or so. That would be hot. A new breezy summer look. What do you think??? Also, are all Indian men uncut as a rule???

raiku9909

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hot hot! i echo what others said would love to see something with the foreskin back a little...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes the foreskin is a cool thing...but skinning it back is important..if you cannot how in the world do you enjoy the hot blow jobs that everyman wants/needs/gotta have...??do indian women engage in such american activity??..assuming you are not virgin...

xcel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a general rule Hindus do not practice circumcision.

As for blowjobs, the Karma Sutra has a section on holding the Lingam (penis) in the mouth, so I guess they do engage in such activity.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Rock out with your cock out. Nice gallery. By the way, you can stretch your foreskin opening easily over time with your fingers, (but that's frowned on in public) or by wearing something inside your foreskin (that can be washed easily) and gradually [emphasis on gradually] increasing the size over weeks and months. The foreskin is very elastic - see how it stretches over your knob? You can also expand the skin girth-wise a little if you want to.

bigmuscleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is probably a stupid question because I am cut but you said it hurts when you pull the glands past the head. Is that because you rarely do it or is this a common situation with uncut cocks?
By the way Beautiful cock you got there!!:wink:

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
This is probably a stupid question because I am cut but you said it hurts when you pull the glands past the head. Is that because you rarely do it or is this a common situation with uncut cocks?
By the way Beautiful cock you got there!!:wink:

thanks!:smile:
it's because i rarely do it. But even on this board alone, every uncut guy can roll their foreskin back! :confused: