Indian hunks

handsomekyle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. does n e one have pics of hot indian guys nude. i think there really sexy. its really hard to find these pics and i will appreciate it. thanx.:) happy new yr

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Some of my favorites are:
Vivek Oberoi
Arjun Rampal
Rahul Dev
Sonu Sood
Karan Nath
Rajat Bedi
Minlind Soman
The list could go on. There are just so mamy Bollywood actors and films. So many new faces popping out every minute. Every time I go to the Indian Mart to buy dvds. I see new actors to be discovered. Unfort.

Reactions: jmt2212 and 4648821

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Ahhh, posted my message before I was finished. Unfort. Kyle don't expect nude scenes or pics. Cuz, its very very very rare you ever see nudity in Indian films. For a long time there was not even kissing on the lips in films. Bollywood films do seem to be getting sexier though. Less clothing. The dancing raunchier, etc. Even sex scenes. Just no nudity. But u gotta love them song/dance scenes when the actors are shirtless and wet and dancing. Bollywood films are just fun to watch.

handsomekyle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol i know that you dont ever get nudity in indian movies. but, naked indian guys will do. just as long as there hot. thanx guys. ;-)

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
kind of along these lines, does anyone know of any groups or sites that feature middle eastern men? i can never find any of these sexy guys. there are a few sites out there that feature turkish guys, but none that are really amateur.

there was a discussion board open at one time that featured candid shots of hot israeli soldiers clowning around naked .. that was H O T

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe I'm remembering too many Roy Rogers, Hoppalong Cassidy, Lash LaRue, Gene Autry and The Lone Ranger movies, but when I think of "Indians" I think of the native American kind and not the ones from that country.
How about some of this type?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight