indian men are small?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
They are still sexy to me.

I agree SOME are. And there are some that aren't. However, on the whole the few true Indian men I have come across have been quite large with very very long foreskin's. I don't know if it's one of those ol' queen stories but, I heard that when Hindu boys are born until they reach a certain age their mothers manually strech the foreskin as part of a religious rite. Again, it might have been a rumor.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would suggest that diet plays a part in many physical measurements, including penis length. For example, improvements in diet and welfare have increased the height of Chinese children over the past 10 years.
The same thing has happened in the Western world over the past 50 or so years.

I would guess that Bollywood actors are more likely to be middle-class Indians, therefore better fed, and would be relatively taller and probably more "hung" than the average Indian.

All this isn't to deny genetic or other factors, of course.

350Z

Sexy Member
Media
I agree SOME are. And there are some that aren't. However, on the whole the few true Indian men I have come across have been quite large with very very long foreskin's. I don't know if it's one of those ol' queen stories but, I heard that when Hindu boys are born until they reach a certain age their mothers manually strech the foreskin as part of a religious rite. Again, it might have been a rumor.

I have heard of serveral big indians from girls that I have talked to. So, some are big, some are small like every other ethnic group. As for the foreskin pulling think, I have never heard of that and I am Hindu! lol

darkadonis42

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to clear this up, as a 100% purebreed South Indian.

This article is retarded. First, understand the culture of India. It is VERY odd to visit a planned parenting office, which was the venue of this survey.

"The issue is serious because about one in every five times a condom is used in India it either falls off or tears, an extremely high failure rate."

or TEARS, indicative of either improper use or, ahem, improper size.

and another thing, as I can only speak for Dravidians I don't know what the deal is with north Indians, whether or not they are the same as us...Aryan Indians are known to have mixed more with whites, which probably has had some detrimental effect on their manhood, as THAT is a more known fact in terms of size, that white men are generally less than 6 inches.

Oh, and by the way, I'm 7.5x5.5, and since we grow untill 23, I wouldn't be surprised if I hit 8x6.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to clear this up, as a 100% purebreed South Indian.

This article is retarded. First, understand the culture of India. It is VERY odd to visit a planned parenting office, which was the venue of this survey.

"The issue is serious because about one in every five times a condom is used in India it either falls off or tears, an extremely high failure rate."

or TEARS, indicative of either improper use or, ahem, improper size.

and another thing, as I can only speak for Dravidians I don't know what the deal is with north Indians, whether or not they are the same as us...Aryan Indians are known to have mixed more with whites, which probably has had some detrimental effect on their manhood, as THAT is a more known fact in terms of size, that white men are generally less than 6 inches.

Oh, and by the way, I'm 7.5x5.5, and since we grow untill 23, I wouldn't be surprised if I hit 8x6.

*cough*

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Touche'...I see your pics.

hmm...maybe you're one of the .000000017% of white males that ARE endowed...since that is a reasonable volunteer sample nowadays.

;)

But my point was, most men are <6" long according to surveys. Indians are no bigger, no smaller. And you MAY NOT grow until you're 23...its indefinite.

darkadonis42

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But my point was, most men are <6" long according to surveys. Indians are no bigger, no smaller. And you MAY NOT grow until you're 23...its indefinite.

Perhaps...but my family especially has a late spurt in puberty, and I have grown an inch in height in the last two months, so I'm optimistic.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cliché that Asian men have tiny penises probably matches reality. But I was always in the dark on Indian men, you know, males from India. They're different from East Asian men, obviously. But new and thorough research concludes: they too have tiny penises.

Check it out:
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Not a problem? Maybe not if Indian men stick to Indian girls... :smile: Like many of us, I have visited Mumbai's red light district several times, and it's always a great feeling when the girls there meet my member and don't know what to say.
Now I know why they react that way...

Jupiter! You stole my article!

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny stuff. Especially that bit about stretching of the foreskin. I don't know where you guys hear this stuff.

As for the 'sampling' and the 'study'. Well I don't really need to reiterate the obvious. Condom companies, love selling condoms. And in India, anybody can be paid off in the government to support anything. What gets me is how so called educated people out there can actually believe that 1/6 of the population is below the 'average' because of a study of a couple of thousand people, is beyond me. Congrats to Madame Zora as usual, for a wonderful response.

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UMMMMMMM, wouldn't Ahmed more likely be arabic than indian?????

Worst case scenario Johnschlong,you're at 7/11 just walking in with your wife to get a slurpy and a 2 liter pepsi.You dont go there often but something told u today to go into 7/11 and get what u need quickly,just supposed to be an in and out thing.U get up to the couter to pay for the slurpy but u can't find the sodas and u ask the guy behind the couter to help you.He walks out from behind the counter with only his 7/11 shirt and no pants and and u see the biggest longest and most gigantic dick you've ever seen dragging on the floor.Now you've never thought of this before and are totally unprepared.You want to seem like a man infront of you're wife but you're terrified,I mean u've never seen anything like this before.And in a panic and shock you go to yell out What the Fu..but your wife cuts you of with those 4 words that hurt a man's heart and his bank account even more..."I want a divorce" and she goes on her knees and begins to suck the brown right of Ahmed's dick.Johnscholng this was make believe but dont think theres no indians guys with a dick bigger than yours cuz that 60% might be to small for the condoms but the other 40% might be too big for Xl Magnums its not for me or you to decide whats big and not big.

21cm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:eek: The ones in chicago have big uncut, beautiful cocks. Paki lunds are big and hot as well.
The clich&#233; that Asian men have tiny penises probably matches reality. But I was always in the dark on Indian men, you know, males from India. They're different from East Asian men, obviously. But new and thorough research concludes: they too have tiny penises.

Check it out:
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Not a problem? Maybe not if Indian men stick to Indian girls... :smile: Like many of us, I have visited Mumbai's red light district several times, and it's always a great feeling when the girls there meet my member and don't know what to say.
Now I know why they react that way...

jody

Experimental Member
Media
of course indians have small penises. generally speaking they have not much testosterone.