Indian Men

B_BounceyBouncey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Namaste/ SSA

Do we have any big cocked Desi men here? I wanna see if your representing and what your sporting!:tongue: I will comment on what I see

xxx

B_BounceyBouncey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha Indian here. Didn't know we had much of a following.

I know...where are you all you Indian Javaaan Munde coming from? I didn't expect this much lund...well this girl is not complaining! ;)

Yet again I am very impressed...seems like LPSG has only the finest Indian cock... loving the chocolatey tones on your uncut cock...it has a well balance between thickness and length...certainly enough to make deep throating you a difficult task...I also have a sneaky feeling your probably handsome...

I name you "Casanova"

B_BounceyBouncey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Indian men got in goin' on! There were several gorgeous Indian guys where I used to work.

I agree hunny ...nothing like a nice brown cock... you have very good taste sunshine! Very nice package you have too...

You know what comes next.... oh yes....

I name you .... "Amore"

poptarts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know...where are you all you Indian Javaaan Munde coming from? I didn't expect this much lund...well this girl is not complaining! ;)

Yet again I am very impressed...seems like LPSG has only the finest Indian cock... loving the chocolatey tones on your uncut cock...it has a well balance between thickness and length...certainly enough to make deep throating you a difficult task...I also have a sneaky feeling your probably handsome...

I name you "Casanova"

Haha handsome and well balanced? Your comments are much appreciated, thanks. You definitely appear to be attractive as well, hope you put up some pics sometime soon ;)

B_BounceyBouncey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha handsome and well balanced? Your comments are much appreciated, thanks. You definitely appear to be attractive as well, hope you put up some pics sometime soon ;)

You're welcome hunny, thank you for sharing...and loving your handwriting...if you ever run out of paper you always have your cock ;) I don't mind showing more in private...but BounceyBouncey is very discreet on here x

poptarts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're welcome hunny, thank you for sharing...and loving your handwriting...if you ever run out of paper you always have your cock ;) I don't mind showing more in private...but BounceyBouncey is very discreet on here x

Haha, I'm happy it's legible. And I guess that's just something I'll have to look forward to then ;)