Indian Men

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I had a good friend in high school who was Indian. He and I had these long awkward moments that wreaked of lust. It was great. We even went to the opening night of "In and Out" the movie with Kevin Clein who played a closeted teacher. I always wondered why he chose that movie, what he was thinking.

Oh well. Ce la vie.

351z

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i like indian cocks i have not seen 1 in real life but i have seen pix. i would like to meet an indian gay male who i can play with Thanx for this thread lookin forward to seein more indian cocks

arabking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am half Iraqi and half Bangladeshi. Bangladesh was once India, then part of Pakistan, then finally became it's own country.

Nonymouse2

Just Browsing
Media
My wife and my FWB for MFM is a Pakistani graduate student. Lengthwise, he's s about the same as me ( a touch over 7"). Girthwise, he is way thicker than me, probably 6.75" around. My wife says she doesn't feel much difference, but judging from her response when she fucks him, I think she's fibbing to me LOL. He's a great guy.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If the subject is about our Native Americans friends, It was established a number of years ago, in a survey of cock size, that the Native American, has a slight edge over AfricanAmericans in length and girth. I can't find the exact survey, but I'm sure someone can come up with it?