Indian Penis Study

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll just say thank you for the information for furture reference. Interesting read, I wonder which particular Indian background this applies to? I have seen many on site's like Xhamster, but then again maybe they are arabic? I also wonder why they have a difference in size?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the most part, marriages are "arranged" in India when people are still children. There's no natural selection going on as far as endowments leading to more successful mating for the hung, which, I believe, is happening in other cultures and in other ethnic/racial groups.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part, marriages are "arranged" in India when people are still children. There's no natural selection going on as far as endowments leading to more successful mating for the hung, which, I believe, is happening in other cultures and in other ethnic/racial groups.

Oh my god, that's just stupid. Big dick=/=more fucking=/=more children.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indian nationals (including Pakistanis, Bengalis, Srin Lankans) are from many ethnic backgrounds. In India itself the belief is that the Pathans have the biggest.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You misunderstand. I was speaking of natural selection that occurs in cultures where a large penis is more desired, at least by women. In such circumstances, hung guys get a better opportunity to pass those genes along than smaller guys. I'll leave it to you to decide what cultures are like that, but I think it's somewhat evident from the posts on this site.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yea man he doesn't mean that. calm down.

If its a culture where women would choose their mate with a larger penis (with other good genes), then the next generation should have large penises (with other good genes).

Men with bad genes are less likely to produce offspring and spread their genetic data.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:rolleyes: Seriously, it took you since December 2006 (the date on the article) to tell us this?

Really, it was presented and debated long ago, starting in April of 2008- with the same article- and concluding days later.

http://www.lpsg.org/85619-official-indian-men-have-small.html

Considering India is a rather large nation, there are undoubtedly many sizes including many monsters which would leave you quivering in your boots. Size aside, they seem to have healthy sperm if we check the population.

Strange items of the article and study have to include, checking some 1200 men in a nation with millions of men and then this: "The issue is serious because about one in every five times a condom is used in India it either falls off or tears, an extremely high failure rate." Hmm...1 in 5? What's the rate in other nations? Falls off or tears? Doesn't the tear normally happen when over sized for a condom?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Seriously, it took you since December 2006 (the date on the article) to tell us this?

Seriously,
Not like I saw it 3 & 1/2 years ago and decided now would be a good time to post it.

Didn't read the fine print with the date.
Guess your reading glasses are stronger than mine

I saw the link on someone's Facebook page and they posted it earlier this week.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously,
Not like I saw it 3 & 1/2 years ago and decided now would be a good time to post it.

Didn't read the fine print with the date.
Guess your reading glasses are stronger than mine
Shows what you know, I misplaced my reading specs a few days ago.

Pitbull said:
I saw the link on someone's Facebook page and they posted it earlier this week.

Facebook? You get your news from somebody else's facebook page? I had no idea you'd fallen upon such difficult times:biggrin1:.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Strange items of the article and study have to include, checking some 1200 men in a nation with millions of men and then this: "The issue is serious because about one in every five times a condom is used in India it either falls off or tears, an extremely high failure rate." Hmm...1 in 5? What's the rate in other nations? Falls off or tears? Doesn't the tear normally happen when over sized for a condom?

Condom failure occurs most frequently because people fail to read the expiration date, not because their Incredible Hulk-like penis overwhelmed the latex.

A shredded/torn condom is almost always an expired one.