induced lactation

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies....anyone induced lactation for breast play? If so, have you been pregnant before and if not how did you achieve it?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd consider a guy who wanted me to induce lactation to be a selfish bugger, all that leaking and staining of clothes and the tenderness just so he can have a few minutes of fun isn't worth it.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't and have never wanted to, but I know a couple who has. There is a whole debate on whether it prevents or causes cancer and other issues. It's a semi-common fetish in BDSM and some of the forums have a lot of information and discussion on it.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
having had to run out of multiple stores and public places because my tits were leaking, it's not something i'd do electively. there's nothing more attractive than a hugely pregnant woman waddling to a car because her boobies just wet themselves.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife lactated during sex with both pregancies, but it certainly wasn't induced or promoted in any way. It was a spontaneous reaction to the sex that we didn't make a huge deal out of. And I agree with SP, the cleanup is a bitch.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I leaked from being about 7 months or so as I remember.Once I answered the door a guy, he looked at me a little weirdly, I looked down and I had massive stains where I'd leaked, lactation just for play certainly isn't for me. Men who've tasted breast milk often say it's sweet, I found it thin and tasteless compared to cow's milk.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Technical answer to the OP: if a woman is not pregnant or nursing a baby, lactation is induced by using hormones.

Those of you who have read any of my posts regarding "recreational" use of hormones won't be surprised when I say any man who asks, or any woman who consents, to artificially-induced lactation needs some serious mental health intervention.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lactation can be induced by antidepressants.

boy was that funny!

and, since having kids, i've induced it with daily stilulation & suction.

it's not like being preggers...it's drips rather than streams. nowhere near as cool.

nope, i'm not going into vivid descriptions for you to perv on.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

boy was that funny!

it's not like being preggers...it's drips rather than streams. nowhere near as cool.

Thanks, dolfette. I didn't know that antidepressants could induce lactation. Is the stimulation/suction something you have to do continuously after childbirth, or can you "restart" lactation? I had thought that once you let the prolactin levels drop, the stimulation would not bring it back.

I hope you didn't take offense to my above post, I was referring to those who actually take exogenous prolactin for purely recreational reasons.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
having had to run out of multiple stores and public places because my tits were leaking, it's not something i'd do electively. there's nothing more attractive than a hugely pregnant woman waddling to a car because her boobies just wet themselves.

:lmao:

Sorry snooz, but you paint that picture so well.

I never leaked at anytime before or after - I don't find it sexy. Plus, stopping lactating can be a right pain in the arse. I had my breasts bound for a week when I was forced to stop b/f-ing. VERY uncomfortable. Certainly not worth it for some fucker's kink.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

boy was that funny!

There are some psych meds that are notorious for causing lactation. Risperdal (risperidone) is one that comes to mind. They do it in men, too, which must really suck. You're depressed and/or psychotic and your tits are leaking and they HURT.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, dolfette. I didn't know that antidepressants could induce lactation. Is the stimulation/suction something you have to do continuously after childbirth, or can you "restart" lactation? I had thought that once you let the prolactin levels drop, the stimulation would not bring it back.

I hope you didn't take offense to my above post, I was referring to those who actually take exogenous prolactin for purely recreational reasons.
no, i've restarted years after stopping breast feeding.

i think maybe you start releasing hormones in response to stimulation?
i don't really understand how it works but it does.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are some psych meds that are notorious for causing lactation. Risperdal (risperidone) is one that comes to mind. They do it in men, too, which must really suck. You're depressed and/or psychotic and your tits are leaking and they HURT.
but it's not the same as lactating for a baby.
it's not painful or messy.

my boobs grew lots but it wasn't a problem.
though for a guy it'd suck!

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few babies and I nursed all of them. The thrill that I get from having my man nurse off of me is nothing like when I was feeding my child.
I have to tell you that I have stopped and started bk up again twice. It is NOT hard to do.
After about 6 days you will notice that you breast are REALLY like MELLONS again. They kind stand UP on there own and I have great deep cleavage now. I'm almost a FULL cup size larger after 1 wk.
I still get the let down feeling when I start tugging at my breast and that is a rush for me. I love it when I just think about playing with them and I get a tingle in them. For me it's all about how it makes me feel.
It really IS MY FETISH. I do know a few men that are really into it so, I can call one of them and they are happy to come over and spend the night having sex and realizing there lil fetish too.
I alway have a great climax when they are sucking on me and it is better then any reg. climax.
I have taken the funugreek before and I feel wonderful when I take it. This time I am doing it with out the aid of hurbs. My breats are fuller faster. I don't think that I will ever really stop now. I'm 49 and when I take my top off, I think my boobs look better then ever. You don't have to get a lot of milk in them for them to take shape but a little does go a LONG WAY.

summerchild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not have an issue posting a video of me working my breast if someone wanted to know how it is done. It's just like when you had a baby and needed to express to releave some discomfort.
(No face shot) but I would take picks from day to day so you could see how easy it is to enlarge your breast. ...and, if you find out that it is exciting for you too you may want to just keep going.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad someone brought this up. I have toyed with the idea now and then but am not really habitual enough about the stimulus to get a significant flow. It's up to you whether or not you enjoy the feeling or not. This is very personal. And no, it's not for a man to demand, it's for a woman to do for her own pleasure, if it is indeed pleasure.

When I was breastfeeding I once got a nasty fungus on my skin from all the moisture and sugars etc. But then too, the need to enhance flow volume is not the problem for me now that the children are grown.