Indy 500 drivers pissing ??

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is actually a hilarious question. there is no half time, no break, and I am sure they HAVE to drink because its like 80 degrees within those cars.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's perfectly possible that some may wet themselves if they're absolutely bursting and can't hold it. However 3 hours isn't an excessive time for a healthy person with normal bladder control to go without peeing unless they've really drunk an huge amount.

D

deleted556573

I take a flight between Seattle, WA and Atlanta, GA on a fairly regular basis, which is 5 hours going east, 5.5 hours going west. I can sit through the entire flight without having to piss.

3 hours in a car isn't a problem for me, either. I can't speak for the driver of a race car, as that's a whole different animal. I can see how someone could drive the entire race without a bathroom stop.

R3lgrub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the military, I use to have to stand watch for six hours at a stretch without a bathroom break. You get used to it, and learn how much fluids your body can take before you have to go.

lostmopar

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've driven alot of offroad rally's in the past...we used a condem style sock that slipped over our dicks and the tube went out of the truck...we also could re-hydrate through the helmets while driving with a tube, we'd use electrolites mixed with kool-aid and we would crush aspirin in with the mix for aches and pains.
The longest I've driven like this was 9 1/2 hours.