Inexperienced 19 year old lady

reptilia

Just Browsing
Media
This is really hard for me to admit or even put on the Internet but here I am. I'm 19 and have only just kissed and obviously, I want to have sex. Lately, ive been super horny and all i can think about is sex. I don't really know where to start to be honest. I am very insecure about my weight because im just a tad festively plump lol and I just think that men don't find me attractive because they don't want what i have. The point of me posting this is because as i said, I don't know where to start and I don't want to experiment with a friend. Id rather do it with some guy i don't know much but that wont make me uncomfortable. I don't think thats too much to ask lol.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its so much easier for girls to get laid than it is for guys. just start flirting with someone and let them know youre interested. ass grabbing usually gets peoples attention

This is really hard for me to admit or even put on the Internet but here I am. I'm 19 and have only just kissed and obviously, I want to have sex. Lately, ive been super horny and all i can think about is sex. I don't really know where to start to be honest. I am very insecure about my weight because im just a tad festively plump lol and I just think that men don't find me attractive because they don't want what i have. The point of me posting this is because as i said, I don't know where to start and I don't want to experiment with a friend. Id rather do it with some guy i don't know much but that wont make me uncomfortable. I don't think thats too much to ask lol.

I get why you would want to do it with a complete stranger just remember be careful (you don't know what ppl they could be) and make sure you use protection I suggest you carry a condom or two on you incase.
One or two drinks should make you more comfortable but don't over do it because someone could take advantage and not in the good way. The only real way to feel comfortable with anyone else is to be comfortable with youself.
Try to see whats beautiful about you, and try not to pay attention to what you dislike about yourself, it's hard but if you do this each day you'll feel better and more confident.

Good luck
(but if your half as beautiful as you sound i doubt you'll need it)

bigdrill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reptilia, I think you're much better off to have your first intimacy with someone you know. Be proud of who you are; lots of men (like me) prefer "festively plump" (what a nice term) women. You sound like a lovely woman. Do it right with someone who cares about you.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
message me here,,,, I would love to chat one to one.
there are dangers out there, you surely know.
Anyone can get laid by some immature and insensitive stud.... but you need someone who has feelings and who cares.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Patience is a virtue -This is very good advice indeed.

Take this time out to explore yourself. Do you masturbate? Have you used a sex toy? Trust me you are young, you have time. Get focused on your career plans and what you want to do in life.
If you just can't wait, please practice safe sex.
Patience is a virtue.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

be patient, the right person will come along for you when you least expect it! and don't give yourself to just any random person, especially when it comes to your virginity; it's something you can't ever get back and you shouldn't waste it.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I was in a simliar boat that you are in but more experienced. Also had weight problems and was a virgin until 19. Im very glad though that i didnt fuck just anyobdy as the guy i lost my virginity to i trusted a lot and he helped me with my insecurities by being so loving, understanding and patient. I dont think you'll get that from a random one nighter and i dont think it will do anything to help your elf esteem

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are tons of guys into "festively plump" girls, myself included, and if you go to some kind of pick up place, they'll find you.

episcalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try to see whats beautiful about you, and try not to pay attention to what you dislike about yourself, it's hard but if you do this each day you'll feel better and more confident.

This is key! Nobody is perfect. We're in a society where as long as you're Penthouse-like beautiful, you're supposed to feel perfect. That's not true. Those models have problems you don't have. Things you have they wish they had.

Love who you are. Don't love the image society would like you to be.

reptilia

Just Browsing
Media
Wow i really didnt expect this. I really appreciate everyones support. I realise that I did not explain myself properly. I didnt exactly mean to go and just have random sex though, but was just saying that I havnt had a sexual experience. You all have been so sweet

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love yourself and who you are. Everything else will fall into place. I think that attraction starts with how you see yourself so that others can find the beauty of you you are. The most powerful and sexy and beautiful attribute is the mind. It's the mind that projects who you are and how you feel about yourself. Also, be patient. Don't think that rushing into something will make things better.

Hope that helps. :)

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow i really didnt expect this. I really appreciate everyones support. I realise that I did not explain myself properly. I didnt exactly mean to go and just have random sex though, but was just saying that I havnt had a sexual experience. You all have been so sweet

An obvious place to start might be to ask yourself that olde question
Why
and maybe not the obvious 1
If you would care enough would you care enough to know why
IF anyone else doesn't know why would they think they do

Think about the obvious then think about why you do.