Inexperienced guy needs to seize moment

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I got a text today that said "you should come over and have sex with me."
I think she might be serious.

I am a 24 year old virgin.
It would not matter except that this girl is under the impression that I am much more experienced than I am.

Well that is an assumption, but I believe I look like the kind of guy who has done almost EVERYTHING.

I met this girl at a Hillary rally a while back. We have been talking in texts forever now.

I don't want to tell her I am a virgin.

I dont think I need to. She randomly said I should come have sex with her...it's not like we are in a relationship.

I don't want to tell her because I don't want to go on some long winded explanation about why I didn't have sex until now because of insecurity about my gynecomastia which led to other insecurities and vicious cycles and onwards and so forth ad infinitum.

I would like to have sex with her. She is cute, she is punk. I like her.

What can I do to make it possible?
What should I not do?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude you just get your ass over there - thats how u make it possible!

What should u not do? Er, take an alsation & suggest a 3way? Take your Mother for support? Sit at home & do fuck all?

I could literally go on & on.....

Do it!

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
HAHA. Point taken. I guess I was looking for moral support.

I have a way of sabotaging things like this by overthinking. I have this painful thought that seems impossible to shake. People tell me to get over it, but they don't seem to understand.

I think I have the brain of the kind of dude that gets laid based on looks and cockiness. I also have the outline of the body I am over 6 feet tall and attractive.

But for whatever reason...hormones in water...chronic testicle cyst. IDK... I have gynecomastia..small hands...scanty beard and an average dick.

So I attract these women, but I am afraid they are wanting things I don't have.
I would have been a total slut years ago if it hadn't been for these factors.

I am fearful when I finally let go and go for it I will shut down or the girl will literally jump out of bed because she doesn't get why I don't measure up.

No need to respond to this, unless it is some poritive encouragement, BTW. I just needed to say all that in hopes that I've gotten it out of my system in the event that she texts me back.

Last edited:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Some honesty isn't that bad, go to her and said you want to have sex but that you are still new with all of this but more then pleased to try out as much as possible :)

I was thinking I would make out with her and then say "I am not all that experienced"

Perhaps that would be a bad time to say that. I honestly don't know. I often say things at the completely wrong time. Sexually, professionally, in general.

I'll aim to be a little honest. But if things seem like they will flow well, I aint saying shit.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I was thinking I would make out with her and then say "I am not all that experienced"

Perhaps that would be a bad time to say that. I honestly don't know. I often say things at the completely wrong time. Sexually, professionally, in general.

I'll aim to be a little honest. But if things seem like they will flow well, I aint saying shit.

You can do that, but some girls probably don't appreciate that because they will think that you didn't said it to make sure you got laid....
But you can try and loose virginity and enjoy yourself.:rolleyes:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you posted this 2 hours ago. i would have fucked her 2 or 3 times by now.

over the years, I have had many women invite me to have sex with them. I took them all up on it until I got married 30 yrs ago. I still have women that I know, not strangers, that come and tell me, " XXXX, anytime you want to fuck me, I'm yours." last Saturday nite, I ran into a gal who made this same offer 5 yrs ago. she reminded me that her offer still stands. this does not happen everyday, mind you, but a buddy who heard her reiterate her offer was stunned. he said nothing like that has ever happened to him ever.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Nrets: "I think I have the brain of the kind of dude that gets laid based on looks and cockiness. I also have the outline of the body I am over 6 feet tall and attractive.

But for whatever reason...hormones in water...chronic testicle cyst. IDK... I have gynecomastia..small hands...scanty beard and an average dick."

Also: "I often say things at the completely wrong time. Sexually, professionally, in general."

----------

Dude, you are like me. You way overthink things. This girl has expressed interest - and you're into her. Meet her. As you're starting to make out at your place, casually mention you are "inexperienced" (I wouldn't say "you're my first" or "virgin"... but that's me...I'd wait until after).

Do NOT mention chronic testicle cyst or gynecomastia for petes sake! That is a buzz-kill. (in the heat of passion, my dick would not respond well to hearing a list of ailments).

And don't worry about average dick size. Your girl is not logged onto a large penis site, you'll be just fine.

You actually sound like you have a lot going for you. You're tall and handsome. You obviously have a great mind. Just learn how to turn the analytical side OFF once in a while. As for sex, you have to start somewhere. Now's as good a time as any. You'll wake up the next day and say: What the fuck was I so nervous about?

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a) you have a nice dick. a really nice dick!

b) you seem like a nice, intelligent, level-headed guy

c) are you sure you want to fuck this slut? I mean really - come on; a chic you know only in passing is texting you to "come over and have sex with me"

are you sure she's a girl and not a gay man? LOL

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Preserve the aura of mystery that surrounds the world of sex. You don't have to tell her about your experience or lack of experience. Since time began folks have been doing alright by doing what comes naturally. If you two have become bonded in friendship to the point where your both want and need sex to express what you feel for each other, I wouldn't worry. Talk about it in the afterglow and if you have been patient and caring she will know. Be prepared to express your feeling for her in words she can savor in her mind. Working out any "kinks" can wait for the repeats.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for all your responses.
Willtom, I totally agree with that, and will try to apply it.

625 girth...what can I say, I'm not you.

slurper...I've met her, she is an adorable 19 year old rocker chick.

Corius...cosmically you are saying exactly what I was hoping for deep down. But in reality we have only met once, so I don't know her well.

It might be completely anticlimactic, but I need to turn off the parts of myself that think too much if I am to get anywhere.

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guy...if you have jacked off....you are not a newbie to good sex...nature and your eagerness will kick into gear...now have a quick wank and then visit her..you will be a star and she does not need to know anymore than ....hey i brought condoms...lets get it on...and your dick is fine...she is looking for friday fun between the sheets...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a text today that said "you should come over and have sex with me." I think she might be serious.
Well duh! :rolleyes: Of course she is serious. If she wanted to tell a joke she would say, "a priest, a rabbi, and a shaman walk into a bar . . ."

I am a 24 year old virgin. It would not matter except that this girl is under the impression that I am much more experienced than I am. Well that is an assumption, but I believe I look like the kind of guy who has done almost EVERYTHING.

I met this girl at a Hillary rally a while back. We have been talking in texts forever now.

I don't want to tell her I am a virgin. I dont think I need to. She randomly said I should come have sex with her...it's not like we are in a relationship.

I don't want to tell her because I don't want to go on some long winded explanation about why I didn't have sex until now because of insecurity about my gynecomastia which led to other insecurities and vicious cycles and onwards and so forth ad infinitum.

I would like to have sex with her. She is cute, she is punk. I like her.

What can I do to make it possible?
Say YES!
What should I not do?
You should not:
Say no :rolleyes: :duh:
Tell her she looks like she gained weight since you last saw her.
Say, "the last girl I was with had perkier boobs."
Say, "I love a fat ass on a chic."

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
So I reopened the door after basically saying "not now"
We made plans to meet up last night and then at the last minute she said she is going to hook up with her ex.

WTF. I was so pissed off.

But then again, she was probably getting back at me for not just being down when she first told me to come fuck her.

Last edited:

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes u do need to sieze the moment!!!

Next time she contacts you just go for it... you have NOTHIN 2 appologise for just because you are a virgin?? So what.... You have to make a start somewhere....

I'd say if you want to then go for it but....dnt contact her let her chase you now....

Alternatively, how about dating??? Meeting someone else you like/new people it is your first time after all...why not be fussy???

Good luck x

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But if he contacts her now she mite be funny with him because he didn't before hence her goin off with the ex (apparently) thats why I said he shuld wait for her to approach him again???

I mean he's scared enuff already!!!

I'd let her call or text you or at least leave it a few days, don't look too desperate....

If she's a bit of a slut I'm sure she'll still be interested!!:wink:

THIS TIME MAKE SURE YOU DO IT THOUGH!!! X