Infamy

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would appear that I have now gone from being quoted in a .sig from Chimera to being quoted by none other than resident grand shit-disturber, Dr. Dilznick (Wow, I guess Zora was right about the two of you being more alike than not).

I was trying to keep the issues behind board and between us (as you called me out for not doing so), but since you seem unable to amend your duplicitous, hypocritical, assinine ways, I guess I'll come down to your level and post for everyone to see.

I don't have to like you nor do you have to like me. But, if you are going to quote me--at LEAST have the common courtesy to do more than an out-of-context, edited soundbite. You should know from all your "grammar god" speak that (...) should be used to show that content was omitted.

So, here for everyone is what I sent to you yesterday.

Originally posted by Lex in a PM to Dr.Dilznick about a response in the Bisexuality Thread+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lex in a PM to Dr.Dilznick about a response in the Bisexuality Thread)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lex@
Bisexuality as a label does not define who I like to have sex with.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dilznick

Home-schooling, I reckon.

Well, feel free to continue allowing others to tell you who and what you are. Bisexuality is more than just sex--but you should know that seeing as how you&#39;re a man on a board with a bunch of COCK.

While you&#39;re in a mood to be a tabula rasa, let me tell you that I find (define) you not a lot unlike the Emotionally Distrubed youth with whom I have worked over the past eleven years. Stirring shit just to see what can happen. Trying to be funny and failing. Setting a fire and watching it burn. Sick. Truly sick and in need of meds and/or counseling.

Also--feel free to continue to enter into thoughtful topics with your juvenile one-liners. I have received no less than 3 PMs in the hour since I posted this, from people who felt affected or in similar straits. It&#39;s a shame that all you can add or gather from this board is a bunch of silliness and cock, cuz quite franly--that makes you a FAG.[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t mince my words. If I said something,I will SAY that I said it. If you&#39;re gonna SAY I said something, get it right.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Dilznick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Gee........look what I found in my inbox.

Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@

<!--QuoteBegin-Lex

Bisexuality as a label does not define who I like to have sex with.

Home-schooling, I reckon.

Well, feel free to continue allowing others to tell you who and what you are. Bisexulaity is more than just sex--but you should know that seeingas how you&#39;re a man on aboard with a bunch of COCK.

While you&#39;re in a mood to be a tabula rasa, let me tell you that I find (define) you not a lot unlike the Emotionally Distrubed youth with whom I have worked over the past eleven years. Stirring shit just to see what can happen. Trying to be funny and failing. Setting a fire and watching it burn. Sick. Truly sick and in need of meds and/or counseling.

Also--feel free to continue to enter into thoughtful topics with your juvenile one-liners. I have received no less than 3 PMs in the hour since I posted this, from people who felt affected or in similar straits. It&#39;s a shame that all you can add or gather from this board is a bunch of silliness and cock, cuz quite franly--that makes you a FAG.
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=14636

[/b][/quote]
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=14618&st=20