Infant circumcision boost intelligence

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
There are only 7% of people in the world practice infant circumcisions .
The remainders who have done circumcision (about 13%) practice childhood/teenager circumcisions
But percentage of circumcised infant who become a Nobel Prize Winner is about 8-9 times higher.
Yes, percentage of Nobel Prize Winners among circumcised men are much more than uncuts.
Does infant circumcision increasing probability of genius people?
Is it true when a baby was circumcised his body produce a special chemical/hormone that influent his brain growth and make him have a better probability to be more intelligent ?
Looking at the Jews ...it does work.
I challenge you all of researchers to make a scientific study about it.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect there are more circumcized axe murderers than uncut.
I don't think the Nobel Committee in Sweden has a wiener inspector any longer.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The remainders who have done circumcision (about 13%) practice childhood/teenager circumcisions
But percentage of circumcised infant who become a Nobel Prize Winner is about 8-9 times higher.
Yes, percentage of Nobel Prize Winners among circumcised men are much more than uncuts.
Is it true when a baby was circumcised his body produce a special chemical/hormone that influent his brain growth and make him have a better probability to be more intelligent ?

I hope you are kidding. Anyway, I bet you are uncut...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow. All the things RIC is supposed to "cure," and now this news just in. They always say think with the big head, not the little head. I had no idea they were so connected.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media

I would bet that the instance of infant circumcision and genius have absolutely no causal relationship what so ever and this is just a statistic based on a lurking variable. That variable being that their are more men who have been circumcised than men who have not been circumcised. The population of cut men is larger than the population of uncut men in developed nations. Thats gives us a higher chance of almost any event occurring more often in cut men than in uncut men because their are more cut men. How much more I do not know.

And also it is not scientific to make a cause and effect statement from an observational study, which is what you are doing. Which means you have no evidence to support your claim it is just a theory, and a theory that i think does not take in to account all the things i mentioned.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That variable being that their are more men who have been circumcised than men who have not been circumcised. The population of cut men is larger than the population of uncut men in developed nations.
Boy if this thread is any indication, it's all downhill. This is NOT true, except in Israel and arguably the U.S., where most men of the age of sexual maturity are unfortunately still cut, since the procedure is very difficult to reverse, but down to about fifty-fifty for new births.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Genius! You, my good man, must've been circumcised as an infant. You're well on your way to winning a Nobel Prize with this one.:rolleyes:

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Boy if this thread is any indication, it's all downhill. This is NOT true, except in Israel and arguably the U.S., where most men of the age of sexual maturity are unfortunately still cut, since the procedure is very difficult to reverse, but down to about fifty-fifty for new births.

Eh that was just my guess at the lurking variable, it would not have to be true for my hypothesis to be true. I just have to keep replacing my guess at what the lurking variable is until i find one that positively correlates the intelligence rate and circumcision. B/c biologically their is no truth to this. And again this is a nonexperimental study, you CANNOT create a causal relationship in that type of study, the vary nature of the study constricts you from doing so.

Also where was the sample of men taken from for this study? How many of each type of man was selected cut and uncut. wow, so many unanswered questions that continue to suggest this claim is meaningless. Especially the fact their is no evidence to support the claim.

roosrule12345

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well as the Jews have had a disproportionate amount of Nobel prize winners and coincidentally circumcision is part of there religion, this is probably why. However, to link this as the reason for intelligence is rather absurd.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I hope you are kidding. Anyway, I bet you are uncut...

Aha ..you did mistake again, buddy.
I was uncut for 30 years before chose to get circumcision years ago.
I know everything about cut and uncut cock.
I've tried many and many simulations before took my decision.
That's why I know, a right circumcision boost pleasurability.

Now I think, why Hitler hate (and envy) the Jews ?
Because the circumcised Jews have beaten uncut Aryan in sexual performance.
And the Jews are more intelligent than Aryan too.

it is a fact !!