Infant Circumcision?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Circ man, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Circ man

Circ man New Member

Hey,

When i was younger i was circumcised and i have been thinking more about my penis as i am starting to do stuff with girls.

My penis is around 6 Inches when erect. I think this is small as other guys say theirs are around 8. Also i am circumcised and this isn't a problem but im scared of what a girl will say. My scar is about one inch down from the head of the penis, and it is a bit of a rail track, but also i have little flaps of skin that have like a needle hole through.
    Is this a big fault?
    Is their anything i can do?

Thanks.

2. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Everyone lies about their size. Here most people are big, but if someone in real life says they are 8 inches, they're most likely lying. Depending on which study you look at, six inches is either average or above average. You have nothing to worry about.

As for flaps with needle holes? I have no idea what you're talking about.

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Everyone says they are "around 8", not many people are. That applies here and also in the real world. When I was in my teens, 8 was the magic number.

As for ostracism, if you live in America then you are within the cultural norm and most people would be accepting/not comment on your penis. If you live in Europe, you could be in a minority.

However, it shouldn't matter to anyone since anyone getting close enough to see your penis probably cares about you enough to not care/accept it. And the people that do make a fuss about it aren't worth your time.

4. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

Dude I'm circumcised and I've always been happy and comfortable being that way. I love having a bare exposed cockhead as its clean streamlined sexual and manly looking. Not that I've got anything against uncut cocks quite the reverse!
    As for the flap and holes I think that's a foreskin remnant. As for the circumcision scar. You will find many people will love touching and licking you there because they know its a highly sensitive place on a circumcised guy.
    So chill out dude and enjoy life.

5. MARCOPOLO4

MARCOPOLO4 New Member

the flaps with holes you're refering to are better known as "skin tags" and if they bother you so much they can be surgically corrected.

6. Alpensymphonie

Alpensymphonie New Member

With me it was the opposite. I was not cut until I was a young adult after
    marriage. With my earlier encounters with girls I felt uneasy and self-conscious about having a foreskin, since that wasn't the norm in the USA.
    So I guess it all depends on where you live as to what you think a girl's ex-
    pectations are regarding being cut or uncut. Not being circumcised was never actually a problem with the girls I knew back then. They were more
    often curious than critical, as I was frequently their first encounter with an
    uncut cock. Thus, if you do live in the States (or even other English-speak-
    ing countries where circumcision is not infrequent), girls may very well be glad that you are cut. I chose to be circumcised shortly into married life
    after my wife expressed an increasing preference for it. We also decided that I should be like our son, who was cut at birth. I have had no regrets.

Draft saved Draft deleted