Infatuated with another LPSG member

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there anyone on this site you would, (if you had the ability and means) drop everything to be with them for an amazing weekend, or longer of course.

I have two men I would love to spend time exchanging thoughts, laughter and bodily fluids with.

I'm not going to name them, it's your choice if you want to name yours.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there anyone on this site you would, (if you had the ability and means) drop everything to be with them for an amazing weekend, or longer of course.

I have two men I would love to spend time exchanging thoughts, laughter and bodily fluids with.

I'm not going to name them, it's your choice if you want to name yours.

actually about 4 people :) but ummm again...no need to name names and make weirdness :) hehehe

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Infatuated isn't the word i would use. A general caring and respect i have for many people on here as they have worked their way into my heart. I've made so many great friends on here. This is a great place indeed.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You bet. Even if I could only just look at them. There are a number of men that I would like to meet. Some because I think we would have an interesting conversation and others because they're very handsome, or sexy, or hung like bull. All way out of my league.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to be able - there are some of you out there that seem like terrific people - of course, there are those who I would like to spend time with just for the visual stimulation!!!

We ARE a good group.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple, I don't know if we would click, but I wouldn't mind spending a weekend with them.