Infatuated with another LPSG member

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm well im not really on here frequently enough to have developed an infatuation with any-one but there are a few mostly gay men I would love to rough and tumble with,

OCjock
NickYorker

As well as a few Bi boys I wouldn't mind playing with

BigSte
pieterjoke

and if dreams could come true i wouldn't mind hitting eastbaydude with the fairy stick in the hopes of increasing my chances with him lol

:) thanks man...

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not really know. You all say "yeah I can think of people I'd like to hang with", and I can think of people I wouldn't mind hanging out with, but I wouldn't just drop everything to go meet someone from here. rec and OH are two people, for example, who I think would be awesome to hang out with, but I don't make it a habit of meeting people I know online, let alone dropping everything I already have plan for it. (No offense rec or OH)

Planning on meeting some people from here on the other, maybe. A biiig fat maybe. Leaning towards the probably not side. But that is a personal thing for me, not that I don't like anyone enough for it.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no,

When you think of it, would be a sexual encounter or that lead to sex. Its just desire.

Everyone has desires...

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know about infatuated, but given the opportunity, I wouldn't mind meeting and banging (if they were all single):

Guyjin
Mule
Wartrac
Morsecode
Darpon

Is it my imagination or am I moving up in your list? :)

I would totally be up for a meeting if I'm ever in your area, sweetie.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one person on this site that has affected me profoundly......I wish we could be together, however I suppose the other party has some unresolved issues to contend with first:frown1::frown1::frown1:

Don't get me wrong, there are some really incredible people on here, hence the reason why I keep my membership active.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I meant infatuated. Now if I just meant "get together and fuck" with nothing more, I would def have more on my list.

I mean the people who you've just clicked with in an amazing way.

There are three people that I could see myself falling in love with.

There are and have been many that I would love to close the doors behind us for a weekend.

There are many that I would happily spend time with, and give a BJ if that made them happy. :eek:

And there is someone else, If I was completely knackered and needed some time out to chill, relax and have a laugh, I hope would be happy to see me in Tenerife. :tongue:

But sadly..........

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a couple of people here that I'd love to be friends with outside of the internets, but as far as "infatuation"...I'd say I haven't really found anyone here that just does it for me.

Of course that's because alot of people here are disembodied penises...and I've never had a relationship with a penis w/ no owner.