Infatuated with another LPSG member

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont want to leave anyone out so i will say every real girl on this site.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two men I would love to spend time exchanging thoughts, laughter and bodily fluids with.

I'm not going to name them, it's your choice if you want to name yours.

Don't name them on the board but PM them... This ain't middle school with the secret admirer notes in the lockers and all that BS. Heck it doesn't mean you have to meet them in person, I mean there are people that'll cross half the world and risk everything to meet someone they like. Why not just send a PM their way and say you appreciate them. It's to find people like that.

People here are honest with everything from their sex life to their fantasies so might as well be open about the people you respect.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is only one out here that I enjoy reading his answers and also checking out his pics from time to time.

Nice looking guy too, and not at all full of himself which I admire about him.

Damn...

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I would. Unfortunately, the only lpsg members that I can say I've found myself infatuated with are half way round the world from me. However, if time, distance and finance were not an issue, in a heartbeat. No names necessary, they know who they are. All the regular chatters know too. :wink:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not for me... I`m old fashion and I like to meet someone in the real life (and I`m not free :wink: ).

bingo!

judging from the pics, posts, and personalities, there's quite a few (possibly) interesting individuals, but one really doesn't know for sure, unless one can actually see them in the flesh

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met folks here that I would like to meet for cocktails and have some laughs. Some I have clicked with mentally and physically, and would love to light it up with.

Infatuation can make a relationship (fb or otherwise) white hot. As long as the infatuation doesn't cross the line into control and possesion it's all good.