Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so early this morning me and this guy i have been seeing for a month got a frisky. i just wanted to jack off together but we ended up humping,non-penitrative,but really rough naked humping. My dick was right at his back-door and his was near mine. we both precum alot,but we stopped only because he was grinding..humping wat ever u want to call it on my dick so fast it was starting to get a lil painfully sensitive from being dry i guess. anywho so when we finished i rinsed my dick off with soap (forgot my ass) and went to sleep. when i woke up it kinda stung to piss (but i figure thats from the soap and my large piss slit) and my ass is kinda bothersome (i guess thats the best way to put it). the guy i did this with donates plasma and did it this past sunday (so im hoping that shows he was honest when he said he didnt have anything). only thing that bothers me is the fact that sunday i had some rather rough penetrative sex (with condom) and my ass kinda hurt for a day or two after... what are the chance i'm still clean? =/

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds low-risk to me, but I hope you're getting regular testing (one or twice yearly) to be sure. Please remember, people can and do lie about their status; others may honestly not know it. That's a reason for being careful but not paranoid, and for making sure that your status remains your own responsibility alone.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sunday was the first time ive done anything, i'm kinda a germaphob so it takes me a while before i can do anything, thats why this mornings events are a shock to me system..

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sunday was the first time ive done anything, i'm kinda a germaphob so it takes me a while before i can do anything, thats why this mornings events are a shock to me system..

I kinda figured this. I've met guys who are the same way. It takes a lot of the fun outta sex and probably makes it harder to get intimate with someone. Get as much credible information as you can about risk factors; it may lower your anxieties. The fact that you're self-aware about having them is you first step toward moving past them.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm not worried in the least bout the guy from sunday, i trust him 100%.. this mornings guy im still iffy on, he has said several time before if i mention something along the lines that hes clean and plans on staying that way cause hes a avid blood donner and sells his plasma for school supply money

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say that if you're at all worried, you should go and get tested. If you haven't caught anything, it will save you worrying over nothing. If you have caught something, the sooner you know about it the better.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Blood donor myself, so understand the amount of testing is done on donations and such like.

If the testing is anything like it is in the UK, I would say it's a negligible risk, but all the same as others have pointed out, would not hurt to get tested for extra reassurance.