Inflammation?

D_ana12fcv

Account Disabled
Media
I had sex two nights ago and masturbated the same day. I felt something weird down there, like something was loose in the shaft, but didnt make anything of it. I looked at it today and there is some weird inflamed ring under the head/under my foreskin. Its doest hurt, doesnt not have any wierd color but it is noticable. Its seems to be like a gland or something? I have looked on the net and saw pics of Phimosis and Paraphimosis and neither look like what I have. Its not really the foreskin. I am kind of freaked out about it. I can pinch it without any pain, and feels like a bunched up nerves or something. Please Help

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have something similar but not quite the same. A few days agso, all of a sudden I found a kind of lump underneath the skin of my shaft, on the top side facing my stomach and about 1/4 of the way down from my glans. But is like a flat lump, hard to explain. It's more noticeable when I'm hard. I'm also freaking out and have asked for an urgent appointment with an urologist. I seeing him on Friday. I just pray it's nothing serious.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Well, whatever it is must be contagious here at LPSG as I also developed something very similar about a week ago. At first I kind of freaked out just as KT did, but in my case it came and went every couple of days and it almost seemed to be somehow related to the dorsal vein where it branches out around the corona.

The "bunched up nerves" and "flat lump" descriptions both fit. I'd also throw "bunched up veins" into the ring as that's almost what it feels like. No pain, etc. as the others noted and more definitely more prominent when erect. What's really weird is that I had it suddenly disappear twice while masturbating and now it seems to be gone for good (I hope?). Almost as if there was a temporary blockage in something...?

gunrkan2: Your doctor told you it's "normal", but did he say what it is?

Looking forward to your update, KT.

NortheastNiner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wierdest thing happened to me the other night> I was having sex when it happened(vaginal) and then I lost my erection and couldn't get it back for the rest of the night, I did have a little to drink, but don't think that had anything to do with it... it;s good to hear that I should be alright though

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK, guys, I'm back form my visit to the urologist. Let me first comment that for the examination my dick decided to shrink to the size of a peanut, so the doc had to jerk it off a bit (with gloves.......deadpan face!) to bring it back to normal size and feel for the lump. He also squeezed it quite badly so check for pain. Ouch!!!...It did hurt a lot and he said a healthy penis shouldn't hurt when squeezed or bent. Anyway, he told me I could possibly have one of two things: 1) an incipient case of Peyronie's disease, which manifests itself by scar tissue solidifying around the shaft, or 2) a thrombosis of the superior dorsal vein. He said neither was serious (although he said if it was Peyronie he was glad I came to see him early)and both could be controlled. He ordered and ultrasound and and ecodoppler of my penis and to take anti-inflammation meds (Dyclofenac) for a week and to abstein from sex :disappointed: until he sees me again with the results of the tests.

So I'm still incognito but at least I'm happy it was not a tumor or something serious.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hey thanks for the update, KT.

Personally, I tend to think if you squeeze anything with nerves hard enough it's gonna eventually be painful, but what do I know? I'm certainly no friggin' urologist, but I do know my penile pain threshold pretty well. :eek:

Glad to hear it's nothing serious. Sounds like you have more "handling" ahead and here's hoping it's more pleasurable next time. But hey, I guess when one sees and handles them all day every day... that probably tends to take the fun out of it, huh. Well, maybe not for some of us, it wouldn't... :biggrin1:

Do keep us posted, sir...

D_ana12fcv

Account Disabled
Media
well, none of the above fit my symptoms.

Mine has yet to go away. Its like swollen vein that rings around the shaft, under the head. Dont know what to do?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just a note to update you on my dick's health status. I had an ultrasound and an eco-doppler of the penis and then saw the urologist again today. Basically the ecodoppler is like any ultrasound. They put some thick jelly on your dick and rub it with a sensor that is connected to a screen.

Well the good news is it seems I do not have Peyronie's disease but a thrombosis of the dorsal vein. The blood flow on the spongiform tubes (or whatever they're called) was perfectly normal and there was no hard scarring along the "albugineous lining". But the doctor showed me the thromosis by pulling my foreskin way back and squeezing my dick. The lump was still evident although smaller than 10 days ago when I went for my first consult. And this time it hurt a lot less.

He prescribed me more antiinflammation drugs for 20 more days and recommended I put ice on the area twice a day.