Inflate your penis through scrotum?!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As others here can attest a penile implant is used for E.D. when other methods have not proven reliable, or when drug allergies, reactions or interactions make their use impossible. The implant consists of two stretchable cylindrical shaped implants which are surgically inserted into the corpora canvernosa (erectile chambers) and a pump which is implanted in one of several locations depending on the manufacturer, specs and anatomy of the recipient.

Yes these can be and are "sized" and yes one could with enough time under the knife even use them as a stretching device, but, once the implant is placed and the sutures closed the penis will never function as far as erectile ability on it's own again.

Sorry, about that, but the closest thing to what you are talking about is scrotum filling and penile filling which is done with medical grade N20 or Helium and it must be medical grade. There are some shots of this on X-Tube. That practice is extremely dangerous and infection can cost you your entire package and nerve damage creating a need for the implant is also a possibility.

Though I do not have an implant, I use injection therapy successfully and hope that the implant will not be in my future. They work well, but they are not perfect and like everything else in life there are trade-offs. . . .

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For a time, I lived at a nudist resort outside of Phoenix AZ. One gentleman in his late 60's had a penile implant. It was kinda disconcerting for me at the time, although he seemed to be a nice man, his implant was always at the ready so to speak. I don't know if or how he happened to be extremely erect, or if he could change his penis being so or not? Since I don't know when he had the procedure done. It was in the mid 90's. Well needless to say he was always hard.

niceone0305

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it feels and looks like a normal erection.....yes,you still cum
only the only different is you have the pump in your scrotum and feels like you have 3 nuts.in my case since I have only 1 nut,my scrotum looks like it always has.best thing is i can have an erection as long as i want to.......

studley1

1st Like
Media
Just a note! I have had problems for years after Peyronies surgery. Tried medicine, injections, pump with unsatisfactory results. I will be having surgery to place an inflatable implant soon. I am not a super endowed man and my Doctor recommended that I use a pump to get some enlargement in length because when they insert the inflatable implants they are based on the size of the flacid penis. He said some studies have shown that any increase before surgery will allow placement of the largest size that can be accomodated. My wife and I made this decision so we can get back to normal intercourse. We are very active sexually usually manually or orally usually 5-7 times a week but miss the imtimacy of intercourse.
I believe based on his recommendations some gain can come from a penis pump though I find it uncomfortable.
Instead of a pump I am using a Andropenis device recommended by my Dr. If I get some increase in length that will be great as he advises the implant itself will increase girth.
One more thought for all to consider. When I was younger I was much larger but with the Peyronies (I had 90deg. curvature toward my abdomen) I lost a great deal of size, not that itself bothered me but the inablility to have satisfactory erections did.
One of my curosities has been to watch a video of actual intercourse between real people after Implant Surgery, very curious to see that as all you see on the internet is just the clinical videos of operating the pump. I may very well post something after I have had some time to practice. I would love to see a video of some member who has had the surgery.
By the way I am 61 yrs. old very fit probably 10lbs overweight in the winter. Extremely active physically. Retired at 48 to new career working for myself and my tropy wife.
Just thought this information might be helpful.

Reactions: Gregory Jones