info for newbee

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by OhCanada, Jul 6, 2004.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

Hello all, I am new to this group and am looking for some advice.
    I am a 20 year old male and have been dating the same girl for 3 years. I have experienced a bit of a growth spirt if you will the last two years. I went from being 7'' by 5.5'' to 9'' by 7''. To sompund the situation, she quite a petit girl. At first I thought this was great (like anyone else I dreampt of having a bigger cock) and my girlfriend has certainly enjoyed it as well, however I am now finding some negative side effects. She constantly gets infections (uninary tract and bladder). More and more she gets hurt during sex, although most of the time she doesn't really hurt until after. She trys to shrug it off and says it's worth it but I would like to learn more so I can minimize the negatives. I can't seem to use all of the positions we used to without getting a yelp out of her. I thing many of you must have run into these problems before. Can anyone suggest any positions or other remidies for these problems?
    Also, I have been forced to start using the larger condoms, trojan large, and not only are they expensive, but they don't really seem to be much bigger. They leave a very painful ring around my shaft and they dont come down much past 3/4 on the shaft itself. Are there any more economical and possibly larger condoms. I know they say that one size fits all, but my after sex purple cock tells me other wise.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Log on to Condomania and check out the link to "They Fit" condoms. They currently have a sizing system you can use and then order condoms. While you lament the high cost of condoms, please consider the high cost of not using a condom.

Aside from the disease factor, you and I know that a untimely pregancy can also cost a lot of money.

I have nothing against Children, but they should be wanted.

Welcome to LPSG and ask your questions. Someone here before you will have the information you are seeking.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

4. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

Thanks for the advice guys, and thanks for the welcome hung! And I wanna say I think this is a great venue. A place to ask questions, finally! And I have plenty questions!

5. Imported

Gold Member

jtoobig: Hi,

I only had sex for the first time 2 weeks ago, and am now engaged in a wonderful anal sex-filled relationship with my boyfriend of just under 2 years. It's bee great. The first time was a bit tough as he is almost 9, and quite thick ... at least by my standards.

The first time was a bit painful for about 20 seconds. Just make sure to add as much lube as makes you comfortable. If you feel any dragging of skin against skin, add a little more. There's never too much, especially for the first time.

Since then it's been great. The best feeling one for me was when we did it doggystyle. I almost came without him even touching me. My favourite was sitting on top of him though, which we did on the 3rd occasion. It was great to kiss him and watch his face as he had sex with me.

I waited a long time for my first sexual experience with penetration, but it was well worth the wait to be with someone that I love so much. Needless to say I'm having the time of my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted