INFO, HELP, UK Guy

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this fella goes by Leo M or Leo Mack. The last vid I saw was from Blake Mason EONS ago. Both guys at the end gave a 'safe sex' PSA, due to the fact that this cute little fella was in fact diagnosed as positive shortly before hand. Just wondering if anyone has ANY info on the guy. If someone can ID/find a clip, or really knows anything about him.

Thx in advance for any help?

Attachments

Reactions: mikeyboi88

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's some more of him from a vid I do have, I'll add pics from what I am looking for too. Thanks again to anyone who can help out. He really came off as such a sweety in the vids I did see, and am just curious as to how to find anymore of his vids, and well....where the heck he disappeared to.

Attachments

Reactions: mikeyboi88

db1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's just gorgeous.

Last I heard (from Blakemason Forum) Leo has a B/F and has retired

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he is also in this....Starring Lucas Knowles, Jon James, Leo Mack, James Connor, Marco Di Lucca, Jack Austin, Darren J. Roberts, Alexey Goncharov, Evan Donoyahm.

And London Calling.

Cast:
Ben Rivers, Ben Sherman, Danny Long (UK), Jamie Lee (UK), Kyle Martin, Leo James, Leo Mack, Nath Davis and Steve Strong (UK).

Description:
Scene 1
Nath Davis and blond boy Jamie Lee get it on in some hard ass pounding cock sucking action. These two twinks are sexy, young and into it. After sucking and fucking all over the bed they end up with hot cum all over their faces.
Scene 2
Leo and Ben, two twinks we love to see fuck. They take each other on and really enjoy it. They suck they rim they fuck, then they cum, and the smile on their face at the end shows they really enjoyed what they were doing.
Scene 3
When the cocks are hard and the juices are flowing the only thing to do is to let them out all over another person. Ben and Kyle do just that as they make out and put out.
Scene 4
Leo loves to take it and Steve loves to give it. Any way you do it, watching these two go at it is sure to get the blood boiling. Steve plows Leo in all kinds of ways and Leo begs for more.
Scene 5
What is better than two twinks going at it, well three twinks of course. Here Leo, Danny and Ben go at it and everyone gets in on the action. This is a three way the way it�s supposed to be, everyone gets a piece of something until they all three get their nut.

Bare Backing Campers.

Stars: Leo Mack, Lucas Marshall, Dante Willows, Jamie Lee, Kyle Martin,
Aaron Slater, Matthew Jackson

They're young, they're hung, and they love the taste of cum! There's a campsite where anything goes, they suck and fuck like there's no tomorrow, and these cute, young piglets only do it bareback! They love the feel of hard cock inside them, and can't get enough cum in their holes!

to save time other vids he is in.

helix studious Bareback London
helix bareback skaterBoys.
puppy productions...Bareback...Mountain..The Raw Truth..
Puppy Productions - Royal Raw Auditions Volume 2
[Puppy] - Bare Brit Brawler Boys - *bareback*

hope i have been of help.

Attachments

Last edited: