Info on "JoJo"?

swallows13: Sorry if OT, not sure where to post this.

Anyone have any info on the guy whose pics are attached? I've only seen pics tagged with the name "JoJo" -- dunno if that's his own designation or not. The pics don't show the usual signs of being faked, plus it seems like I saw this guy in a vid 5-6 years back -- a vid I've been trying to track down ever since. The pumper's yahoo group named in a couple of the pics is apparently defunct, so no luck there, and no luck with google so far.

Thanks.

yourclovergrl: All I have to say is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are links to his new yahoo groups via his Yahoo! profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com/jojovopi -- regardless of how large he looks alone, if you compare him to the woman in one of the photos, he could easily be a small guy with a generally huge dick, rather than an average-size guy with an impossibly huge/massive/elephantine cock.

Just a thought :)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
okay i visited both sites listed in the comments and JoJo and the other guys in the photos are gross. Give me a natural cock like PonyBuilt or Brittanic or Swallow13 or Txquis but dont give me an excessivelyd pumped cock because it is like touching and sucking something cold and dead.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ponybilt@Sep 10 2004, 12:29 AM
regardless of how large he looks alone, if you compare him to the woman in one of the photos, he could easily be a small guy with a generally huge dick,

You're right on this point. In the second picture in this thread, you can tell that his knees only reach the height of the coffee table. Even so. . . damn! ;)

ruscular:
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 9 2004, 08:40 PM
All I know is, JoJo was a man who thought he was a loner, but he knew it couldn't last.
[post=255413]Quoted post[/post]​

that was a misspell he thought he was a boner, not loner!!

God I hate it when people dont know the words to the song, sheesh!

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lellelind@Sep 12 2004, 12:56 PM
I've seen lots of pics of him before, and something tells me that they are fake, but I don't know what. They just look strange.
[post=255736]Quoted post[/post]​

i think they are fake also

monstro: Eh, whatever, about his cock, but what's up with that furniture? Looks like he's jacking off on the patio at ChiChi's.... :lol:

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by monstro@Sep 29 2004, 09:49 PM
Eh, whatever, about his cock, but what's up with that furniture? Looks like he's jacking off on the patio at ChiChi's.... :lol:
[post=257867]Quoted post[/post]​

ROTFL LMAO---I WAS THINKING HIS FURNITURE WAS FUCKED UP ALSO---throw back to an era that was not too pretty.