Info on "JoJo"?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
That's some truly sick stuff. Some of those cock heads looked really...gross (collapsed inwards almost in some pics...ewww). Not that I'm all that into dicks but I'd rather see a real one than a groesque pumped one. I'm not touching mine with any pump, a great cautionary tale but not nice to look at.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to disagree with you there, Knight. While I myself am not overly critical at this, I am very hesitant about even entertaining attempting it. I've seen the TIGER-PUMPING website, and quite truthfully and honestly-not for me. This 'JoJo' has apparently no problems with it, but you're right about the pics. The glands do look as tho they're a deflated balloon from all the pumping.

Nuh-uh! Sorry, I like my dick the way it is, not distorted and inflamed.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He looks like mad scientist Christpher Lloyd from the 1985 movie Back To The Future. Looking at the photos he is clearly one huge guy, and that is coming from myself who is super "longo" but way more slender than he in circumference. However, a couple of things about the photos on page one. His hand vs. his penis show a considerable variation in size/ perspective from the profile erect photo and the last one on the couch with him gripping it as a mad scientist in lust. If his hand is roughly 4" long, he is probably around 10" in length by about 10++" in circumference, whereas the profile shot makes his penis look much longer. Further the two close-ups clearly demonstrate the paralax effect of a wide angle lens at close range to an object (his penis.) Beyond that, I have to consult the equations in an old Remote Sensing book on extrapolating the size of an unknown object by using the measurement of a known object (the pathetic post-moderne 1960's flower child furniture.)

Monstro, you are the man! I really am saddened the demise of Chi Chi's!! :lol:

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
lmao, when i first saw this topic...i thought you meant JoJo as in the 14 year old pop singer...but then I was like..."wait, she's a girl, that doesn't make sense" but then i got it...pretty impressive pix too, even if they are fake. But still, gotta love that jojo (the singer)

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Phat_Matt_9inch@Aug 14 2005, 05:00 AM
I think pumping is disgusting. Why would anyone want their cock to look like that? UGH!
[post=335381]Quoted post[/post]​

Not so much how they want it to look then how big they want it to be.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Oh man! That JoJo has a super sick cock. I'm all for the asthetic of a pumped cock, but I'm not so interested in the mishapen sausages that they deflate into after a while. I'd rather have a naturally thick dude anyway.

rassle_98

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mindseye+Sep 11 2004, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Sep 11 2004, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ponybilt@Sep 10 2004, 12:29 AM
regardless of how large he looks alone, if you compare him to the woman in one of the photos, he could easily be a small guy with a generally huge dick,

You&#39;re right on this point. In the second picture in this thread, you can tell that his knees only reach the height of the coffee table. Even so. . . damn&#33; ;)
[post=255660]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

also. look at the woman&#39;s hand... if it were as thick as mine... she would be able to get her hand around it... and I am nowhere near as thick as the cock LOOKS in that pic...

did that make sense? I am 7+ inches arround... very thick and that guy looks like he is about 9 inches around... and surely is not

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by swallows13@Sep 9 2004, 07:49 AM
Sorry if OT, not sure where to post this.

Anyone have any info on the guy whose pics are attached? I&#39;ve only seen pics tagged with the name "JoJo" -- dunno if that&#39;s his own designation or not. The pics don&#39;t show the usual signs of being faked, plus it seems like I saw this guy in a vid 5-6 years back -- a vid I&#39;ve been trying to track down ever since. The pumper&#39;s yahoo group named in a couple of the pics is apparently defunct, so no luck there, and no luck with google so far.

Thanks.
[post=255347]Quoted post[/post]​

-----------

Yep and Wow&#33; :+

blackwood

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by nicky9x6@Oct 13 2004, 11:33 AM
To Hungthick, CaptainStupid and others:

JoJo is real. His cock is real. None of the pictures are fakes. I have spoken to JoJo on several occasions: He is an extremely modest heterosexual guy who lives in Germany.

I must say it is a pleasure to talk to someone who owns a truly gargantuan penis who is happy to show it, unlike many of the fakers and bullshitters I have come across on this rapidly deteriorating and mercenary &#39;Support&#39; Group. :angry:
[post=259304]Quoted post[/post]​

The cock is real. It&#39;s pumped up -- and JoJo makes no secret of that. If you don&#39;t like the look of a pumped cock, no one&#39;s killing you over your preference. I give the guy props for showing his stuff. Wish more guys around here would do the same.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself am not too apt to believe that JoJo&#39;s dick could everget that big from pumping alone, since this site has repeatedly debunked all superschlonged guys with photoshopping diplomas. :nopity:

I&#39;ll stick to other resources rather than distorting my bod with that, thank you.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Seriously, to each his own. No need to blast someone because they like to grow their joints to gargantuan proportions. Some guys on here have stated that they see no need in pumping their cocks...there is no need to do it&#33; It&#39;s a fetish. There&#39;s no need to eat cum, but I&#39;m sure there are alot of guys who practice that on a regular basis.