info on profiles

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can understand why people would not want to post a pic on here, but why dont you fill in your profiles?

It is nice to be able to look at a profile with info in it to help get an idea of who you are chatting to, or posted a topic or reply.

I know you dont get much info from the profile but some times it helps if you know how old or what sex some 1 is or where they come from.

Or am i on my own with this?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungdany@Dec 22 2004, 12:43 AM
I can understand why people would not want to post a pic on here, but why dont you fill in your profiles?

It is nice to be able to look at a profile with info in it to help get an idea of who you are chatting to, or posted a topic or reply.

I know you dont get much info from the profile but some times it helps if you know how old or what sex some 1 is or where they come from.

Or am i on my own with this?
[post=268951]Quoted post[/post]​

You most certainly are not. I'm with ya 100%.
If you have the energy and inclination to speak with me, you need to have the energy and inclination to fill in your profile.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SurferGirlCA@Dec 22 2004, 01:32 AM
where are our profiles? did i do mine, ash? :lol:
[post=268962]Quoted post[/post]​

Top right hand side of your screen theres always a link to "My Controls" You can edit your profile information there. To see your own, or someone elses profile, just click on their name. :)

You have your gender and sexual orientation filled in. :)

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its good to see that i am not alone and others have added more very good points.
it was very hard for me not to go on a 'rant' when i started this topic.

doublemeat whopper has made another good point about under age nude photos.
added to that you have to trust what people say about them selfs is who they are, how old they are and what they have.
some of the photos dont seem to look as big as people say they are, but that could be something to do with the fact that cameras do lie or do they? is it even them?

'gets off soapbox'