Info on pumps.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by wannabelarge, Mar 5, 2012.

1. wannabelarge

wannabelarge New Member

Hello LPSG

I've thought about buying a pump to increase girth/length (or one of them at least). I have heard some good things about this pump called "Bathmate".

But one thing is what it's website says and the rumors, so does anyone have personal experience with it and if it is worth the cash.

Regards, wannabelarge

Edit: Besides the question of the quality of Bathmate, how often should one pump? Would is also be appropriate to use penis exercise while you also pump?

#1 wannabelarge, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. _Riker_

_Riker_ New Member

I purchased one last week, hopefully it ships out this week and I'll post my results. I plan on doing it two days on, one day off for the first week and then I'll continue going the entire week with it.

3. wannabelarge

wannabelarge New Member

When you have tried it a couple of times, do by all means tell me the results!

4. whatthehell1

whatthehell1 New Member

Albums:
    I own a Bathmate and i dont like it all that much but thats from my personal experience. It does what its supposed to do but its more of a pain in the ass then its worth. I just got my tube and bleeder last week and i must say i get a better more comfortable pump then i did with the BM.

Think I paid $120 for the BM vs $58 for the tube and pump. I don't take baths or long showers so for me it was to much of an inconvenience and its messy. Big draw back for me was trying to walk around the house with it on. Its just to dam big and bulky that id have to hold it with one hand walking around till i sat down. They do sell a strap for a crazy high price and I could have made one myself but didnt feel like going through all that trouble.

If you have any more questions let me know.

5. matt098

matt098 New Member

Bathmate is awesome.. one of the most effective PE devices I have used!

Draft saved Draft deleted