info please

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Seanie69, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Seanie69

Seanie69 New Member

hi there all i had a frenoplasty two and a half weeks ago and the doc said i coudl have sex after a two weeks but my stiches still have not come out i can see them more now
    how long do disolvable sticches take to piss off, i can now wank and have sex just a little worried that they are still there
    also how do you streetch your forskin band a little as my skin now goes back and i want it to go back o its own when im hard.
    Thanks x

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

Ask your doctor.

3. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Best bit of advice is to not take any medical advice from us, we may be fabulous, but we aren't doctors - just give your doc a call and check.

4. dominic1984

dominic1984 New Member

speak 4 urself flameboy. i am a doc lol u should b ok dude. dissolvable stiches can take a while to disappear. as long as ur not sore or look a bit raw u should b ok to have sex. just listen to ur body, don't b too rough, use plenty of lube and if it's painful or u start bleedin stop right away and contact ur family doc

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice