Infomercial as mentioned before

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok Here it is, the informercial discussed in a previous thread.
I am not putting it on here to sell anything(although feel free to buy!!!!)
I have no vested interest in the company that sells or produces the products. I simply produced the infomercial.
Please note that it was produced on a very small budget, ie. $0.00.
The people appearing are not actors they are just willing volunteers that kindly helped me out. Even the main guy is just a friend.
1 other thing to remember is that it`s MEANT to be cheesy, its MEANT to look a bit early 90`s that was the classic infomercial style that was requested ,as im sure many Canadians will attest thats the style we are used to here!!!!.
All that being said i thank you for your comments.
Feel free to pass the link on if you believe the product to be of interest to anybody.
Be Kind

YouTube - The One range of products informercial

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks professional as far as infomercials go. It's not a product I'd buy via direct order. The web-address is way too long.

Is the product *clearing throat* saline? :biggrin:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah the web address is a bit long, glad that wasn`t me! HA HA.
And im told the products active ingredient is a derivitive of a type of cactus.
It does work, i got a right bugger of a burn from an iron and it cleared it up in a couple of days no scar no pain,
Anyhow thanks for the comments.
Apparently it was available here in Canada through loads of supermarkets but the company went under and the inventory got sold on to the people i work for.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Overall I'd say good job. This infomercial gets the job done.

However, I do not like the changes in sound quality. I don't like the booming echo with the spokesman, followed by no echo with some of the testimonials, and no echo with the voice-over. Also, in the future, I'd use a tripod. The video is slightly shaky in some places. Four minutes and forty-nine seconds into the clip, right when the spokesman disclaims, "...not a substitute for sunblock..." both audio and video cut out, which is very distracting.

My favorite part is the hand sweeping all of the other products off of the bathroom sink. Classic. I am also very fond of the drums at the end. Nice.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for that. youre 100% right about the tripod. and the cut out is down to youtube my original has no problems.Sound was an issue and im pleased you mentioned it.
The sweeping hand was a classic Ha Ha and its my boyfs only appearance(shy boy)
The music at the end is taken from a Martha Wash white label of "YOU LIFT ME UP" Its on bearshare and is fookin wicked.
Thanks again

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only glanced at the re-edit and FF'd thr. a lot of it. It's good that they changed the web address. The new one is easy enough that someone who doesn't have paper near their TV can remember it until they find something to write on.

Is your name in the credits?