Informal Democrat Poll

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
As long as you Hillary supporters continue to not support. And it is so sad because you will just be here 4 more years from now complaining about how much worse this country has become. It makes no sense to vote McCain or not at all because you dont like Obama, especially seeing that their platforms are so similar but it is a demcracy and it is your choice. Just remember, he was not supposed to make it this far but he did. Hillary was inevitable and now she will inevitably lose the nomination. Dont under estimate him. Lets have this discussion again after election day.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't want Obama, but I'll be voting for him if Hillary can't figure her Houdini number as well as her penis-husband can...McCain is too senile and can't keep his facts straight. Both Hillary and Obama are smart wonky lawyers and I like some of their programs. Now, IF this poll is informal, I really don't know why there needs to be debate in it at all, but do BE YOUR GUESTS. I refuse to discuss it, because I don't want Obama but I REALLY don't want McCain (but I don't for a minute think he is as bad as Bush--that National Nightmare is Almost Over unless he and the Old Fart decide to nuke Iran or something else among their bullshit...)

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black vote, they are registering like never before, but that will not save him in a general election. And the 73% came verbatim from Campbell Brown, Tueday night on CNN.

African Americans make up 12% of the population. Obama has won more votes than HC. Where did the other votes come from? How true are the polls?

I am for Obama.

You talk about inexperience. Bill had no experience. JFK had no experience. And the list goes on. Come with a better argument. McCain will be another George W. Douche.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nope, I think he is worse than W. I have paid 500 month to the Hillary Campaign from a trust fund. This is my first election that I can vote it. I have worked very hard not just here in South Carolina, but have travleled 3 times to different states to put up flyers, I have made calls, I have sent out letters. I am very passionate about Hillary and what she can do for this country. It literally sickens to me to see intelligent people buy into a used car salesman type speaker. We have too much to loose.

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If Obama wins the nomination, I shall definitely vote for him over McCain. I think the ideal scenario would be to have a Clinton/Obama ticket so that there is someone to take care of business right away, looking to the possibility of sixteen years of Democratic leadership (eight years with Clinton followed by eight years with Obama).
Personally, if McCain wins, I will start looking to expatriate myself. Things are bad now after eight years of the Bush administration. This country will be going down the tubes if McCain wins.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If Obama wins the nomination, I shall definitely vote for him over McCain. I think the ideal scenario would be to have a Clinton/Obama ticket so that there is someone to take care of business right away, looking to the possibility of sixteen years of Democratic leadership (eight years with Clinton followed by eight years with Obama).
Personally, if McCain wins, I will start looking to expatriate myself. Things are bad now after eight years of the Bush administration. This country will be going down the tubes if McCain wins.

I like this, too, but won't expatriate myself. I figure if I could survive Bush/Cheney without going to jail for Public Fellatio, I can survive McCain too.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bad facts or good facts, he will never be elected in a generl election.
Thta's funny, because in a head to head with Mccain on Realclearpolitics.com(a site that gives an average of all ther polls) Obama is leading Mccain by 2.3%
RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

I like this, too, but won't expatriate myself. I figure if I could survive Bush/Cheney without going to jail for Public Fellatio, I can survive McCain too.
You may survive, but what about our soldiers ad innocent civilians of Iraq.....can you guarantee their safety?

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad facts or good facts, he will never be elected in a generl election.

I agree.

He's getting the black vote, which was evident this past week. And white Democrats frustrated with Republicans and Bush are also on the Obama bandwagon. I don't care what anyone says, it is still an election based on race and gender. We rarely hear why people are voting for Hillary or Obama, but we hear "first black president" or "first woman president" all of the time. People are caught up in the novelty of having a "first". McCain is far more qualified than Obama and Hillary combined, and has fewer skeletons in his closet.

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You may survive, but what about our soldiers ad innocent civilians of Iraq.....can you guarantee their safety?

Can you honestly guarantee their safety under Obama? Do you really think we will be out of Iraq during his adminstration?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, industrialsize, Krugman is good on how little meaning polls have about the general election at this point. I'll get the link to the NYTimes, from today...
No need to, I read Mr krugman's column and rarely agree with him but on this point I do. General Election polls taken now are fairly meaningless

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Can you honestly guarantee their safety under Obama? Do you really think we will be out of Iraq during his adminstration?
Yes I can...LESS people will die under Obama than Mccain....and btw, you seem to be at odds with Senator clinton's owniraq plan:
Starting Phased Redeployment within Hillary's First Days in Office: The most important part of Hillary's plan is the first: to end our military engagement in Iraq's civil war and immediately start bringing our troops home. As president, one of Hillary's first official actions would be to convene the Joint Chiefs of Staff, her Secretary of Defense, and her National Security Council. She would direct them to draw up a clear, viable plan to bring our troops home starting with the first 60 days of her Administration.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I agree with boynextdoor on this, because industrialsize cannot guarantee their safety. Frankly, he's boring, even though I will be stuck with voting Obama--too overzealous with febrile talk, that's Ind.Size.

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
I agree.

He's getting the black vote, which was evident this past week. And white Democrats frustrated with Republicans and Bush are also on the Obama bandwagon. I don't care what anyone says, it is still an election based on race and gender. We rarely hear why people are voting for Hillary or Obama, but we hear "first black president" or "first woman president" all of the time. People are caught up in the novelty of having a "first". McCain is far more qualified than Obama and Hillary combined, and has fewer skeletons in his closet.

That is not a fair statement. Yes he gets the majority of the black vote, but that is not why he is winining. Black people are what, 12% of the population. It took a lot more than 12% to get him to where he is today.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is not a fair statement. Yes he gets the majority of the black vote, but that is not why he is winining. Black people are what, 12% of the population. It took a lot more than 12% to get him to where he is today.
Iowa, wisconsin, missouri, vermont.....the withest states in the usa, all won by Obama