Information about other Web Site of Penis.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hello to everybody.

I want to request an informacitón all you:

I am not a Golden Member and therefore I can see neither the photos of his your penises (big size photo) nor the videoes of you doing masturbation.

My request is: Is there in Internet some another Webs Site similar to LPGS.ORG???... Where the comun people as me, who is not golden member yes could observe without problems the photos of very big penises??.

Please all you write here the Web addresses of these other Webs Sites!!.

Beforehand thank you very much and please, you excuse for so many inconveniences.

Bye!.

Yoselin.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yoselin !

My my my my....
Here we are at the best site of its type and you are wanting to be referred to another.

Quite sad!
Your own gallery of pics is quite impressive!

I would suggest that you put a few bucks up front and pay LPSG to avail yourself of larger pics etc.....

People put a lot of work and resources into sites like this- work costs money.
Support the forum that you obviously use and peruse.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I think that I did not understand your message or but you did not deal I said. I said here that: I am not a Golden Member and if I am not a golden member I do not have privileges to see photos in big size or to see videos of penises. For be golden member it is necessary to pay money in $ with the Credi Card and I do not have one Credi Card.

I think that the MANAGERS of this one Web are not going to give me privileges to see photos or to see videos, this one is the reason because I am asking to all you other Web-adress about large penis.

I think that you did not understand the message that I want to give to all you... If I am mistaken (that I do not think it) please you explain better to me; you explain to me better your message for me you deal. You must remember that I speak English very badly and probably for ME not to be able to speak English not understand your message.

Thank you.

Yoselin.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only suggest that you get your fingers to googling, as in Google search and also other search engines. There are several free places here and there out on the internet (I prefer not to list them since doing so could cause them to overload and use excessive bandwidth etc, at which point the site owner might decide to increase their cashflow by charging.)

What really sucks though is that you have yourself placed pictures here and still are denied all full sized picture viewing. Have you considered placing the idea to RobE (esteemed owner of this place) about maybe getting a 10 to 20 pictures a day of full size image since you have added into the gallery? It doesn't cost anything to ask him.